Closed Thread
Page 30 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

With my first - yes, went into labour that day :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, so many pregnancy/birth stories in my friends at the moment!
    My friend thought she was going into labour, so got her husband to pack her bags and get the car ready. She then said 'nope, no time, its coming now!'
    they delivered him on her bed and the ambo's arrived 5 mins later and cut the cord and took them all to hospital!
    imagine that!!!!!!
    (38 weeks, all healthy and home now!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Can't wait to see some photographs of the new bubs!

Hope all runs very smoothly Beta and Beeanksta

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hooray!! Exciting exciting. So our next few months ladies, can't wait to meet everyone's bubs, just love it!

Beta, if your still round and not getting things done... How's the tens machine working for you? xxx
    I'm liking the TENS!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    wow, so many pregnancy/birth stories in my friends at the moment!
    My friend thought she was going into labour, so got her husband to pack her bags and get the car ready. She then said 'nope, no time, its coming now!'
    they delivered him on her bed and the ambo's arrived 5 mins later and cut the cord and took them all to hospital!
    imagine that!!!!!!
    (38 weeks, all healthy and home now!)
    Wow I wish that was me!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Great pic meshell - good luck beta and bean.

Had a scan this afternoon, bubs is all good and at 2.4kgs. Only disappointing thing is that his or her right kidney is still dilated heaps and getting worse although it is still functioning. The dr that did the scan said not to worry as there is nothing we can do about it now but bubs will def need treatment after birth and dilation will be treated with either antibiotics or an operation. Even though everything else is perfect I'm still upset about it. Look forward to getting more detail from the OB next week. Just want my little bubba in my arms and all healthy. I'm sure everything will be fine it's just another hiccup we will get over for sure just needed a rant!!
    Sorry to hear this news, why can't things just be simple??

Thanks
    Reviews

Went to the Diabetes Educator today, well I shouldn't have taken my husband! I have been doing everything perfect according to them, readings today haven't been over 5.7.

Husband is being really hard on me, my dinner plate consisted of half a plate of salad, quarter a plate of chicken fillet and I decided to have the other quarter filled with a Charisma Potato which is low GI. Well that was a too much potato apparently, I really want to tell him to shove it up his ( | )

I wonder if stress elevates your blood sugar levels!

SL sorry to hear there is a problem with bubs kidney, I hope they can sort it out quickly once bubs is here

Thanks
    Reviews

AFM, apparently I'm having a 'stop start labour' which may take a few days. MW over the phones at my hospy have been very helpful, said its totally normal and I should rest up as it may take a while. They said as long as bub is moving, only come to hospital when all the contractions are under 5 min. So far they are between 4-20! I've given up timing now, I think I'll know now when things get serious. For those who want labour, I'd like to be unzipped, this is really annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Went to the Diabetes Educator today, well I shouldn't have taken my husband! I have been doing everything perfect according to them, readings today haven't been over 5.7.

Husband is being really hard on me, my dinner plate consisted of half a plate of salad, quarter a plate of chicken fillet and I decided to have the other quarter filled with a Charisma Potato which is low GI. Well that was a too much potato apparently, I really want to tell him to shove it up his ( | )

I wonder if stress elevates your blood sugar levels!

SL sorry to hear there is a problem with bubs kidney, I hope they can sort it out quickly once bubs is here
    Stress levels definitely increase sugars. All the patients I admit to our facility who are diabetic all have elevated sugars until they are a bit more settled which can take weeks for some. Tell your hubby his nagging is elevating your BSL! You can only do so much especially at this time in your life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks for your kind words ladies - I can't wait til it's my turn!! Beta hopefully you can get some rest hope its not too far away that you meet your little one and less than 12 hours for you bean hope you get some sleep tonight!! Kmvw your husband needs telling off!!!