No news is good news, as they say. Hope is well with Grebecci! Can't wait to hear!
AFM, my last day at work is Friday, went and saw my OB yesterday and he advised me to finish work early, due to complications. I don't mind, as I was getting over working. Della I am the opposite to you, my little girl is just on 2 kgs at the moment, which is why they are concerned, as she should be a lot bigger at this time and she is also breech, so I will definately be having a c-section now. Have another scan on Saturday afternoon to see if she has grown anymore and they will then set a date hopefully. Still unsure at this stage if it will be before Christmas or not. (Which is not too far away now). Hope everyone else is going along nicely! And can't wait to see all the new Bubba announcements soon.