Closed Thread
Page 27 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Dam insomnia got me again! Slept 2 till 6! This must be sone kind of preparation for the baby! I am about to go back to Bed again and try again to sleep, after all I am on holidays...

I have been researching a little this morning on swaddling... Does everyone use Muslim wraps or are you/do you use something else like the love to dream swaddle or the miracle swaddle?
    Nicsta I have muslin wraps and I also have one stretchy cotton wrap and and one waffle wrap - will see which I like best

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all,

happy new years
    so exciting that we are in january and our little group is having babies. so amazing....

best of luck to all of those having bubs in the next few days - cant wait to see all the photos.

re car seats - when we had our first child we got the car seat religiously fitted by the NRMA or companies like it! - but the amount of time over the next 3 years that you will need to take the car seat in and out of your car i highly reccommend you learn how to put it in yourself. for example a great big smelly poo that comes out over the nappy and ends up in your car seat - cant leave that one til you can get to a car seat fitting company!! - or the icecream that ends up in your car seat rather than in your toddlers mouth - or the vomit - sorry TMI re body fluids! - or when you travel and take the car seat with you and need to put it in a rental car or a family car - need to do be able to do it yourselves. besides its costly getting it fitted all the time. I found that with a little confidence i managed to get them fitted myself over time and just learnt. now 3 and a half years down the track - im a pro! as you all will be too - its daunting first time you fit a car seat but youll get the confidence and be able to do it yourselves soon -its a necessity.

35 weeks now and feel like a watermelon - getting nervous - hoping i havent forgotton how to swaddle, or change a nappy!...

have a good day girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yes I think I also have airbags in the back of my car...need to check that out!! Hmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw my friend at the mall - she is 6 days over!!
    they won't induce her till next wedensday!!! eeek!! She is doing so well in this heat!
    went and bought some preemie clothes today - just in case

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy belated new year. Well last night was fun, well so my 3 and a half old thought.we stayed at a hotel in Rockhampton and the fire alarm went off at 1.30am. He thought it was so awesome getting to watch the firefighters rock up I the engine lights all flashing (he is a bit fire man Sam obsessed ATM). Lucky it was just a false alarm cause if it wasn't I wouldn't have been surprised if lots of people would have died. The amount of time it took some guests to get out ( including packing and bringing there suitcase sand using the lift). Amazes me how stupid some people are. I think it's great to start role playing for emergency situations from as early as possible.

We used and will use muslin wraps again since we are moving back to North Queensland, I think the temperature is the deciding factor in what you end up using ( as well as the temperament of bubs of course).

All these babies are very exciting ( not long now bean)but I'm loving felling Master William moving in me (am lucky not to have had any probs with sleep). Can't wait to get moved in and set up his room, feel so far behind all you girls. Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous nub Kelly and hope your feeling better.

We are hiring a capsule again from the ambulance which they fit for free ( have the safe and sound meridian but will use that from 3-4 months). Can you get your dh to fit it mesh and ask if the ambo's have 5 min just to check it ( sound all stressed and desperate) it might save you some coin.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hubby thinks he will fit ours but I have a plan B as well lucky so many of my friends have got newborns or children so ill call on one if them if needed.
    OMG so many people I know are now pregnant it's funny no one was when I announced it now there flowing
    Hope everyone is well little miss is up near my ribs and the pressure OMG

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Meshell you poor thing, I wonder if he will be an active little thing as he grows up!?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm either in pre labour, false labour or labour. Very confusing. Started getting abdo pain 3.30 yesterday intermittent a few times an hour lasting all night and slept badly which is unusual for me. Now I have definite contractions every 10 minutes for 50 sec. Feels like period pain radiating to my back then all goes away. Have had blood tinged discharge too - tmi. Hoping this is it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yay beta how exciting I hope this is it and wish you all the best xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Beta  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    I'm either in pre labour, false labour or labour. Very confusing. Started getting abdo pain 3.30 yesterday intermittent a few times an hour lasting all night and slept badly which is unusual for me. Now I have definite contractions every 10 minutes for 50 sec. Feels like period pain radiating to my back then all goes away. Have had blood tinged discharge too - tmi. Hoping this is it!
    Oh wow best of luck x