Closed Thread
Page 26 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Meshell I booked ambo yesterday wish I had of done it earlier as I didn't think it would be such a drama. The earliest appointment could get was on the 6th of feb!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy New Year everyone! It is going to be a great year for all so us, with our bubs being born. Only 3 more days until my c-section. Still having daily visits to the hospital for monitoring, including one at 11.30 last night. Wasn't feeling good, nauseous, high temp, and hadn't felt bub move since the morning, so DH took me in to get checked out, just a little dehydrated and bub was fine.

Thanks
    Reviews

How exciting beeanksta! 3 days! What a great way to start the new year, glad to hear everything is ok too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    you can get your car seat fitted at a baby store too (you pay though!) but it will be earlier than the ambo if you want it sooner

oh Beeanksta!! How scary for you! Glad you are ok and it was just dehydration!! and yay for 3 days to go!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I have to say that the car seats aren't difficult to install yourself. We did ours and had it checked and it was fine :-) follow the instructions, make sure the belts are not twisted, are tight and properly attached to the anchor... I understand the want to have someone else do it though - I'm a control freak like that, I'd rather do it myself and KNOW that it's ok :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    35 weeks today!!!!! Eeeek I feel I have sooo much to do before baby gets here. His room is set n all the furniture is under control maybe I just need to mentally prepare myself. For car seats do u contact the ambulance to put them in?? I need to get mine done its sitting in boot of my car at moment
    We're getting ours done at baby bunting tomorrow...racv do it it (or whatever state you are in equivalent). I'm told that you know if the car seat is fitted properly if you shake the car seat the whole car should move

Thanks
    Reviews

Dh reckons he will install car seat...thought I was a little silly for thinking someone else would. Ill let him do it and see what I think

Thanks
    Reviews

Dam insomnia got me again! Slept 2 till 6! This must be sone kind of preparation for the baby! I am about to go back to Bed again and try again to sleep, after all I am on holidays...

I have been researching a little this morning on swaddling... Does everyone use Muslim wraps or are you/do you use something else like the love to dream swaddle or the miracle swaddle?

Thanks
    Reviews

I swaddled my DD with a baby blanket that had a bit of stretch in it - found it was easier than muzlin cloth and made the transition to not swaddling easier as she could move a bit but not startle herself 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

38 weeks today! Obs appt today, 2 weeks ago he said labour should start round about now.

Swaddles- I've got a few different types for melbourne weather and to see what baby likes then have gro bags as soon as he shows signs of being over swaddling.