Closed Thread
Page 22 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Adden, get a sinus rinse from the chemist they work wonders. I have massive issues and been using it daily for ages and it works a treat. Will clear up any congestion. I find the fess one burns so get the other one or only use half the fess sachet. The rinses seem to work better for me than the sprays ad it actually gets the gunk out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

adden  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    for those with GD or those just wanting to eat less carbs, I found this website
    http://www.holdthecarbs.com/
    I ordered the pizza flour that you make up and had it for lunch today. It didn't effect my BSL at all!
    It was so good and tasted just like normal pizza - seriously! so easy to make and now I know I don't have to miss out on bread!!!!!!!
    just wanted to share!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope everyone is well.
    Talking about arguments with hubby OMG I no I shouldn't but I can't help my self I see a bargain and I buy it for bubba oops I do laugh a little as I no I shouldn't but can't help my self
    Also tips on a good formula to have on stand by if little miss doesn't take to the boob

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Love seeing the little bubbies, how gorgeous! Congratulations!
    Adden - I love the name Ella it is so pretty, and Eli is too!

I live about a 6 hour drive away from my OB, so now I am staying with my Brother and Sister-in-law... it is really great to see them as they have just moved back from USA, but it has been two nights already away from my DH and sons... I have never been away from my youngest (10 year old) for more then two days before... missing them heaps... and still 12 more days to go!

I have been booked in 'tentatively' for the 11/1/13 - depending on bookings already in, the morning is already booked out, so OB was trying to get me in that afternoon instead. I will be 38w 2d then... might end up being the next week, I guess I will find out this week for certain. Bubba is still breech, I have a scan next Friday, I choose not to try ECV (or is it EVC???), as Bubba is big and although my OB never hurts me, some of the Midwife and share care Doctor appointments have hurt when they feel my belly, so I decided I didn't want to go there.

Good luck to the Ladies having their beautiful babies this coming week - it is so exciting!
    Oh... and I loved the bump photo's from a few days ago, you gorgeous ladies look fantastic!
    Best wishes and take care.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Della77 For This Useful Post:

adden  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs Simmo I had a lactose free formula on stand by for my DD as both me and my hubby were both intolerant to the protein in cows milk as children! I have heard that Nan gold is good though for kids without issues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Ignore that! Frantically like never before I suppose, it's all impossible to tell anyway. Also extremely rare at this stage anything can go wrong when you have obs etc. these silly books account for every scenario including people who have minimal monitoring
    Hehe thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Do you think it's a worry to have had a cramp in my calf for 2 whole days now? I can't stretch it out no matter what I do, been for a long walk (well a limped walk) had the heat pack on it last night. It just won't stretch out and is painful to walk with.

Also.... Brianna veneda hows that sound? Too many syllables? We have a super short surname. Do you like, Braydon or Brandon or hunter?
    I like hunter

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I like Braydon and Hunter...

Ha that's so funny play school, I remember her, but until this day I thought her name was banita!! Anyway that's what I called her, she was my fav, prob couldn't pronounce the V when I was small or something

I have been having such vivid dreams...I'm on holidays so lots of time to rest and last night I dreamt I was giving birth but not dilated enough so didn't work...the night before the baby made its way out my belly button, that one was freaky, kinda like some kind of bug clawing its way out of me and it was at 31 weeks so it wasn't ready to be out and I was trying to revive it!!
    Weird huh I had my first labour dream the other night and last night dreamt of baby too

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    oh, and advice on what to take with a cold?
    Scared its turning into a sinus infection and we can't take anything to get rid of it! argh!
    I would go plain paradol, lots of water, rest and if you don't mind it fess nasal spray - it's just saline but works a treat

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

adden  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Hope everyone is well.
    Talking about arguments with hubby OMG I no I shouldn't but I can't help my self I see a bargain and I buy it for bubba oops I do laugh a little as I no I shouldn't but can't help my self
    Also tips on a good formula to have on stand by if little miss doesn't take to the boob
    I think it's s26 that I've been recommended only one on the market that doesn't contain animal fat or something