Closed Thread
Page 21 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Sorry I ment Jaebyrd not Rain. She is gorgeous, and looks nice and healthy. Hope you feeling well after the op.

Thanks
    Reviews

Went for a pregnancy massage yesterday and got the guy to really break up the knots and boy am I feeling it now. Really needed it especially to tackle the 10 hrs in the car tomorrow.

Was at the skate park with my step son and son and was having a blast watching them but it really reiterated the fact that I want a girl. If William is anything like the other two I'm growing a real boys boy and a really would love some one to go shopping with and talk girl stuff and not just be all cars, motor bikes, skateparks and mowing. Don't get me wrong I love my boys with all my heart but just want 1 girl to complete my blessed family.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Damn beta now I'm freaking out lol!! My baby always moves frantically....
    Ignore that! Frantically like never before I suppose, it's all impossible to tell anyway. Also extremely rare at this stage anything can go wrong when you have obs etc. these silly books account for every scenario including people who have minimal monitoring

Thanks
    Reviews

Do you think it's a worry to have had a cramp in my calf for 2 whole days now? I can't stretch it out no matter what I do, been for a long walk (well a limped walk) had the heat pack on it last night. It just won't stretch out and is painful to walk with.

Also.... Brianna veneda hows that sound? Too many syllables? We have a super short surname. Do you like, Braydon or Brandon or hunter?

Thanks
    Reviews

Nala, I'd tell the OB next time you see them, although my calf has been sore and tight for days (after a 3am cramp!)

I LOVE the name Venetia (sounds like Vaneesha) but don't have the guts to use it! :-)

Ps: I wont miss being pregnant - just want the end product!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

It's a middle name that has been passed down so really want to use it. There was a venita on play school when I was growing up and I always use to get upset as I thought her name should be my middle name and they got it wrong, use to yell at the tv lol

I'm getting over being preggers... Spent yesterday arguing with dh and crying all day... Not handling the added hormones.

Thanks
    Reviews

:-( I hate it when DH and I argue! My DD has been overly emotional lately too so that doesn't help my mood...

I swear DH had a man period on Friday - I am charting it just out of interest to see if there is a 28 day pattern lol - the things you do when you are bored!

Thanks
    Reviews

I like Braydon and Hunter...

Ha that's so funny play school, I remember her, but until this day I thought her name was banita!! Anyway that's what I called her, she was my fav, prob couldn't pronounce the V when I was small or something

I have been having such vivid dreams...I'm on holidays so lots of time to rest and last night I dreamt I was giving birth but not dilated enough so didn't work...the night before the baby made its way out my belly button, that one was freaky, kinda like some kind of bug clawing its way out of me and it was at 31 weeks so it wasn't ready to be out and I was trying to revive it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Do you think it's a worry to have had a cramp in my calf for 2 whole days now? I can't stretch it out no matter what I do, been for a long walk (well a limped walk) had the heat pack on it last night. It just won't stretch out and is painful to walk with.

Also.... Brianna veneda hows that sound? Too many syllables? We have a super short surname. Do you like, Braydon or Brandon or hunter?
    I love Brianna and with veneda it doesn't have too many syllables!
    I like all the boys names.. but don't ask me, my sister laughed in my face when I said we were calling our daughter Ella. She laughed and said 'yeah, Ella and Eli, that wouldn't be stupid would it!'
    yeah, she was serious :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh, and advice on what to take with a cold?
    Scared its turning into a sinus infection and we can't take anything to get rid of it! argh!