Closed Thread
Page 157 of 161 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    How exciting Dragonfly! Wishing you all the best, can't wait to hear the news!

How was your date night dinner KM? Fantastic I bet just to be out and away from hospital food!

When do all you ladies consider the start of labour from in terms of timing it? Is it from when your water breaks if it does or the contractions? I'm so clueless lol
    I used an app just to monitor contractions ( hopeless otherwise). Just search contraction calculator, and it has a page that breaks down each phase of labour as well as keep a good record.

Thanks
    Reviews

A while ago we were talking about when we were all going to begin trying for another, has anyone's thoughts about that changed?

We wanted ours to be close too but after 5 failed attempts we are now happy for the gap. However in saying that we will be putting our two frozen embies back early next year. Really hoping for a girl.

Broom if ya not sure don't stress. Just take some time out and keep enjoying beautiful Verity ( I love that name) and talk about it in 6 months or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Had a growth scan this morning, was hoping a miracle had worked and I could go home but the Placenta hasn't budged! My little girl has my lips and wow what a little chubster, she is already 2.9kgs at 36 weeks. Not sure ill be needing the 00000 I bought lol, maybe they may fit her for a week
    I would love to know how big bubs is now if he/she has been growing at the same pace as our bubs was 2.4kg at 33 weeks!! I guess we'll find out once baby arrives but i expect it would pretty big by now! Over the hot weather at the moment though only when pregnant would I say bring on the cold haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Congrats Dragon! So happy for you! Enjoy your little boy XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats dragon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well done Dragon, loved reading the story, thanks for sharing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragon Congratulations on little William! What a great birth story too! He's a cutie

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats dragon!!! So exciting how he got here!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats dragon all the best what a little cutie pie love the name William xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    Broom, it took me 5 years to get #2!
    Now I have my 2nd DD and am done.

I have to say though, I would have liked them a bit closer together, but am loving the age gap now, I get to spend dedicated time (and rest) with baby when DD is at school - and the eldest is fairly self sufficient, which means I don't feel 'guilty' for not being able to do certain things for her right away. She isn't as demanding as a toddler, loves her sister and realises babies can't do anything for themselves and sometimes she has to wait. :-)

Hey there,
    I'm having a really down day girls. I have a super good baby - nothing like my first baby so I really can't complain but I'm having real problems with DD1. My DD1 is almost 4 and proving to be a real challenge and its breaking my heart. I feel like I have lost my DD1. It's an unimaginable grief I can't explain. My little girl has gone. It seems she's never going to come back. The tantrums , screams, bad behaviour and endless bad behaviour is killing me. I can't get her to go to sleep before 10pm since the new baby arrived, she jumps and clambers all over me whilst I'm feeding (despite having a breast feeding box which has new toys in for her to play it while I'm feeding), she refuses to do anything I ask her to d. I've instigated a rewards chart with stickers and that's not working. I'm exhausted from my DD1 not the baby. I don't know what to do, and the hardest part is the grief as I feel like I've lost my daughter. Where has my little girl gone.? Everyone says that a bigger age gap is better as they are more independent but I think it's harder. My DD1 refuses to go to prchoool, cries and screams all the way to preschool, tantrums adm she screams so loudly and with such anger and terror that I just cry. It absolutely breaks my heart. What have I done? We tried so hard to have this baby but in doing so I've lost my first child.... I'm resorting to putting her in her room all the time. I try to reward the good behaviour and not the bad, but I feel like I need jo frost super nanny. I'm really surprised that no ne has called docs my DD1 screams so much.

If there's another mum out here with to been their second child please give me some tips.....I'm so upset and grief stricken.....