Closed Thread
Page 156 of 161 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Kmvw 00000 are designed to fit 2.5kg bubs lol mason is just in 0000 but they are still large on him n he is 2.79kg nnow
    mad for another bub I'm all for it ASAP we are selling our house n moving n I need to consider whether I want to go back to work right now I'm leaning towards no work just have another baby. I've come to learn the more you earn the more you pay we earn to much to receive centrelink benefits other than paid parental leave its ridiculous! Yet people who don't want by bloody choice send their kids to day care for the hell of it n pay next to nothing we will be paying a fortune n I think I'd prefer to be home with mason
    Same with us...only eligible for paid parental leave and nothing else....we will need to work out at some point if day care is worth the money I would rather be home for a few years and have all my babies back to back before returning to work

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    Hi everyone,

been trying to catch up on everyone's news in between feeds and sleep! Sounds like there is a buzz abounds as so many little ones due dates get closer...

Amy -- good luck with your c-section... I had a planned section for the same reasons as your OB is suggesting you do. It was a lovely experience... Make it yours, focus on what you are there for and ignore the rest of the people in the room... Remember to think about your birth plan for your section still...
    I had my own music playing in the room... one of my favorites "Nina Simone". Mr Bo-Jangles was playing as my little man was born... That cd was always calming and special to me before, but now it means so much more...

Ask yourself if you want to have skin time straight away, or if you want your bubba cleaned up first... It is your experience and you need to make it yours... We have amazing photos too... We gave the midwife the camera and she took photo's of everything for us...

As for the recovery, my OB says a planned is about 2weeks and an emergency section is about 6-8 weeks... Keep up your pain relief and stay mobile... They will get you out of bed the day after the section... But you'll probably find the anticipation is worse than the actual getting up... And it feels wonderful to have that first shower

If you go into labour early, just call the birthing unit\ hospital and they will just do the section straight away (I had all of these questions for my OB)

Good luck to everyone who is due soon... Can't wait to read your news soon!

- Neb xx
    Thanks Neb :-) I read this on the way to the OB and timing was perfect... We are all booked in! First up on Monday morning... I go through stages of feeling like I'm missing out on something not going through natural labour, but that is only selfish reasons that I want to experience it... The sensible side of me is stronger & I know it's the right choice for me & bub, I couldn't live with myself if something happened to bub and also the damage that it may do to my body making it difficult to have more kids, I have my heart set on 3 and I don't think that desire will go away... So in the end its not much of a choice really... Can't wait to meet our little one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Amy! Your last weekend preggers! So exciting!! Yay more bubbas coming!

Km glad you got out for dinner last night, sorry your placenta hasn't moved but at least your munchkin is putting on weight!

ATM we are saying no to anymore kids!! Nah only joking, I think we are going to try naturally once we get the go ahead and if we don't fall in 6 months, back to do ivf again. We figure it will be a tough few years with two close together but we don't want to wait as it took us 4 years to get this monkey. And they will be great buds going up together...

Are you guys doing the eat, play sleep routine? We just started it but Braydon tends to fall asleep in the mornings while feeding, so we miss out on tummy time for a couple of cycles. It's only cause he is up partying all hours of the night before lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. Well what a ride.

So waters broke around 9pm so frantically crammed my nesting in the half an hour before I came into hospital ( cleaned both toilets, our shower and basin, did a load of washing, made up Williams bed, emptied the rubbish did the dishes and most importantly my shaving). Was confirmed that waters had broke so had to get a cannula and start antibiotics for gsb ( most uncomfortable big needle in my hand).

Had contractions that got a bit stronger round 3.30 so hoped in the shower for a bit. Thought I would give the bath a go at about 6 am which didn't do much for the contractions but was great in between relief.

Really thought I had to poo but just enjoyed sitting on the loo for a bit ( took the pressure off my tail bone). Cause my waters had broke and cause of the gsb they said if they examined me I would have to stay on the monitor for the rest of the labour so they were holding out as long as possible. Just before 6.30 I said I really feel like pooing ( and know that this is a sign so go the midwife to check me ) I was hurrying her up to get her gloves on and with a surprised look she said can I give a little push so she could feel how far and was very shocked to feel so much of his head.

Well then did she rush cause after one real push with a bit of panting in the middle our gorgeous William Geoffrey was born at 6.33am weighing 6pd 9 and 50cm long.

Only have grade 1 tear this time so feeling awesome there. He feed like a champ first go ( which I was a bit nervous about) and has been asleep since. Omg never remembered the burn feeling as they come out , this time it felt like I was burning all the way down my legs to the tips of my toes. Lucky pushing is the shortest part.

Sorry for the essay but I wanted to write it down so I can read back on this too.

Oh and he has the biggest feet so I keep calling him flipper he he he.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. Well what a ride.

So waters broke around 9pm so frantically crammed my nesting in the half an hour before I came into hospital ( cleaned both toilets, our shower and basin, did a load of washing, made up Williams bed, emptied the rubbish did the dishes and most importantly my shaving). Was confirmed that waters had broke so had to get a cannula and start antibiotics for gsb ( most uncomfortable big needle in my hand).

Had contractions that got a bit stronger round 3.30 so hoped in the shower for a bit. Thought I would give the bath a go at about 6 am which didn't do much for the contractions but was great in between relief.

Really thought I had to poo but just enjoyed sitting on the loo for a bit ( took the pressure off my tail bone). Cause my waters had broke and cause of the gsb they said if they examined me I would have to stay on the monitor for the rest of the labour so they were holding out as long as possible. Just before 6.30 I said I really feel like pooing ( and know that this is a sign so go the midwife to check me ) I was hurrying her up to get her gloves on and with a surprised look she said can I give a little push so she could feel how far and was very shocked to feel so much of his head.

Well then did she rush cause after one real push with a bit of panting in the middle our gorgeous William Geoffrey was born at 6.33am weighing 6pd 9 and 50cm long.

Only have grade 1 tear this time so feeling awesome there. He feed like a champ first go ( which I was a bit nervous about) and has been asleep since. Omg never remembered the burn feeling as they come out , this time it felt like I was burning all the way down my legs to the tips of my toes. Lucky pushing is the shortest part.

Sorry for the essay but I wanted to write it down so I can read back on this too.

Oh and he has the biggest feet so I keep calling him flipper he he he.
    Amazing story congratulations dragon he is lovely and so glad you're both doing well - love the gory details btw xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragonfly - yay!!!! Congratulations lol gosh I would love to experience that lol I know my csect was for all the right reasons and was unavoidable to get my beautiful baby to me hopefully next time I get to enjoy the pain that is a vaginally birth x
    Oh out of curiosity I went online to find a conversion calculator from kgs to pound as I don't know how it works n I was wrong mason was not 5 pound born in fact 4lb15 which was 2.26kg so just off five pound. Lol what a light weight.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Amazing story congratulations dragon he is lovely and so glad you're both doing well - love the gory details btw xx
    Ha ha needed a tmi warning so sorry. Keepin it real lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Dragonfly - yay!!!! Congratulations lol gosh I would love to experience that lol I know my csect was for all the right reasons and was unavoidable to get my beautiful baby to me hopefully next time I get to enjoy the pain that is a vaginally birth x
    Oh out of curiosity I went online to find a conversion calculator from kgs to pound as I don't know how it works n I was wrong mason was not 5 pound born in fact 4lb15 which was 2.26kg so just off five pound. Lol what a light weight.
    There are heaps of people who have vbac mesh so I'm confident you will one day experience the burning ring of fire. We do what ever we can just to get our precious ones out the safest way possible so don't ever feel like you have missed anything cause you got you gorgeous ( very light weight) trophy at the end.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Had a growth scan this morning, was hoping a miracle had worked and I could go home but the Placenta hasn't budged! My little girl has my lips and wow what a little chubster, she is already 2.9kgs at 36 weeks. Not sure ill be needing the 00000 I bought lol, maybe they may fit her for a week
    Wow km she is gonna be a nice healthy size. That placenta might be low but it must be feeding her nice and well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Omg it's all happening wish everyone well in the hrs and days to come on meeting there bubba's xo
    No signs for me at all I keep asking her when are you going to come lol I hope on tues at the OB appointment and ultrasound that we are told some news I know I should just wait it out but I can't and I'm starting to get inpatient she's moved less now too and I keep reading into it
    Good luck lady's look forward to pics and up dates xox
    Will wasn't moving much either so try not stress, there just isn't the room anymore. We will be waiting for you big announcement and I'm sure it will spring up in you.