Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Broom, it took me 5 years to get #2!
    Now I have my 2nd DD and am done.

I have to say though, I would have liked them a bit closer together, but am loving the age gap now, I get to spend dedicated time (and rest) with baby when DD is at school - and the eldest is fairly self sufficient, which means I don't feel 'guilty' for not being able to do certain things for her right away. She isn't as demanding as a toddler, loves her sister and realises babies can't do anything for themselves and sometimes she has to wait. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey broom - we've totally given this some thought and we will pretty much try again as soon as we can...not sure what it will involve this time round and it took us nearly 4 years for this miracle. Our main priority is getting this bubs into the world safely and then we are going to talk to the OB about what we can do...I know DH wants 3 and I want more if I can persuade him. I understand that it will be a hard road ahead but I would love a big family with children pretty close together

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,

been trying to catch up on everyone's news in between feeds and sleep! Sounds like there is a buzz abounds as so many little ones due dates get closer...

Amy -- good luck with your c-section... I had a planned section for the same reasons as your OB is suggesting you do. It was a lovely experience... Make it yours, focus on what you are there for and ignore the rest of the people in the room... Remember to think about your birth plan for your section still...
    I had my own music playing in the room... one of my favorites "Nina Simone". Mr Bo-Jangles was playing as my little man was born... That cd was always calming and special to me before, but now it means so much more...

Ask yourself if you want to have skin time straight away, or if you want your bubba cleaned up first... It is your experience and you need to make it yours... We have amazing photos too... We gave the midwife the camera and she took photo's of everything for us...

As for the recovery, my OB says a planned is about 2weeks and an emergency section is about 6-8 weeks... Keep up your pain relief and stay mobile... They will get you out of bed the day after the section... But you'll probably find the anticipation is worse than the actual getting up... And it feels wonderful to have that first shower

If you go into labour early, just call the birthing unit\ hospital and they will just do the section straight away (I had all of these questions for my OB)

Good luck to everyone who is due soon... Can't wait to read your news soon!

- Neb xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebiskus For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Can't wait to see your baby photographs Dragonfly all the best for smooth birth

Thanks
    Reviews

I always thought I'd give it between 6 months to 1 year to try again, now I'm thinking it will be the 1 year before we try again.

My husband always wanted just two children a boy and girl ideally, I wanted three but with all the complications i'm not pushing things anymore! Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. I would of been in real trouble had I done the DET that was planned last transfer if both took.

I'd really like to have a little boy next so I'm actually thinking about heading overseas for gender selection. I'm not sure of the process but will be finding out in the next six months so we can plan. I do believe Genea are affiliated with a company in Thailand. I wonder how it all works. I wouldn't mind going over for a month

Thanks
    Reviews

Had a growth scan this morning, was hoping a miracle had worked and I could go home but the Placenta hasn't budged! My little girl has my lips and wow what a little chubster, she is already 2.9kgs at 36 weeks. Not sure ill be needing the 00000 I bought lol, maybe they may fit her for a week

Thanks
    Reviews

Km, my dd was born at 38w and was 3.1kg (dropped to 2.8kg in hospy) and the 00000's didn't fit, ad the 0000's are now tight!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh so sad I have the cutest little 00000, oh well her dolls will look cute!

Dinner was lovely last night! It was strange to have to go back into the ward. I have a new room mate tonight, hope it works out I really don't want to be stressed before the baby arrives.

Crafty if you get sick of dinner here there is a lovely take away Thai restaurant down the road, Tarin Thai and an awesome Japanese Sushi Restaurant my sister tells me. The food is pretty crap if you stay more than a few nights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kmvw 00000 are designed to fit 2.5kg bubs lol mason is just in 0000 but they are still large on him n he is 2.79kg nnow
    mad for another bub I'm all for it ASAP we are selling our house n moving n I need to consider whether I want to go back to work right now I'm leaning towards no work just have another baby. I've come to learn the more you earn the more you pay we earn to much to receive centrelink benefits other than paid parental leave its ridiculous! Yet people who don't want by bloody choice send their kids to day care for the hell of it n pay next to nothing we will be paying a fortune n I think I'd prefer to be home with mason

Thanks
    Reviews

A bit late on catching up but good luck dragon, can't wait to hear the news!!