Closed Thread
Page 152 of 161 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Settling marathon from he*l tonight, poor little bubba just can't wind down.. Maybe he felt my excitement from my first mummy's group..
    Ooooh how was mummy's group? Sorry he's being cheeky tonight hopefully he gets off to snooze land soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Who's got any romantic v day plans today??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a spinal and I thought recovery was fine though I don't have anything to compare it to. I was up walking the following morning about 11 hours after surgery only as that was when the catheter came out. I asked hubby if I had bruise on my back at all and I didn't I didn't have pain tenderness anything I just felt normal. As for milk my milk came in on the Thursday which was the day after I got out of hospital my boobs felt normal up til then not heavy or anything he was feeding on the colostrum prior to Thursday and then on the Thursday I said to hubby feel my boobs they felt like I'd had a boob job they got huge!! They felt like rocks and they felt really hot that was when he milk came in. And the leaking started.
    As for nipple thrush I thought I had it as mason had oral thrush (breast and bottle fed babies both get it) I got nilstat for mason I love watching the faces he pulls when I give it o him it cleared it up really really well my boobs started hurting when I noticed he had thrush I asked doctor if I needed to take anything as one of my boobs really hurt she said no use lanisoh cream on my nipples that cleared it up fine and I would just feed him from the boob that didn't hurt and I would express feeds from the hurry boob and we are both fine now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps masons little wing wang is all healed from his circumcision we had the little bobbin put on it, it need seemed to bother him no infection not a drama it just dropped off a few days after the procedure now he has his lil customised doodle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps masons little wing wang is all healed from his circumcision we had the little bobbin put on it, it need seemed to bother him no infection not a drama it just dropped off a few days after the procedure now he has his lil customised doodle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I have a hot date tonight! I've been set free for one hour to go down the road for Thai, need to eat fast!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I have a hot date tonight! I've been set free for one hour to go down the road for Thai, need to eat fast!
    So nice! You deserve a night out XX

This is the first valentines that DH & I are getting to spend together & its our 4th... He's always been away at work for them... We're not going out though instead going to get a lovely rack of lamb & cook dinner together :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Oh nice one they are letting you out!! And Thai....yummy!! You will enjoy it I'm sure x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    So nice! You deserve a night out XX

This is the first valentines that DH & I are getting to spend together & its our 4th... He's always been away at work for them... We're not going out though instead going to get a lovely rack of lamb & cook dinner together :-)
    Sounds lovely Amy and so nice you get to spend it together this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

We are also going to cook some of our fav food at home...should be nice ill clean up the house and buy him some cider and enjoy each others company as 2...

Went to OB, said bubs is engaged...but who knows when she is coming out...I am still wanting another week or so, so fingers crossed she stays put