Closed Thread
Page 150 of 161 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im over the shock now, just digesting it ... with everything we have been through to get to here eliminating risk is a high priority... 6 weeks recovery with c-section is nothing versus a lifetime of grieving if something went wrong... Easy decision really!

Meshell mine is going to look like a big monster compared to your little cutie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

I'm away a few days and miss heaps!
    Neb, congrats!! So happy for you!!
    Amy, I agree.. Safest way possible!!

Afm - we are still plodding along!
    Ella is in a cot and stabilised!!!
    Still having trouble feeding from a bottle, but fine from me.. It would be ok if she was home, but they can't release her till she is doing both.
    Another pic to annoy you cause I can't resist!!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow a busy week of babies ahead, Amy and I are definite! I'm Thursday morning There could be another few as well!
    Last edited by kmvw; 13-02-2013 at 18:01.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Nebiskus what a lovely bub! He is very cute
    Last edited by kmvw; 13-02-2013 at 18:33.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Im over the shock now, just digesting it ... with everything we have been through to get to here eliminating risk is a high priority... 6 weeks recovery with c-section is nothing versus a lifetime of grieving if something went wrong... Easy decision really!

Meshell mine is going to look like a big monster compared to your little cutie!!
    Hi Amy and KM - good luck to you both with your c sections. How exciting to be meeting your babies soon!

Just wanted to drop in to say 6 weeks is a good guide for recovery - Although I was lucky - I discharged from hospital 3 days after my elective and was back to normal (except for a few extra kilos!) 2 weeks later. My friend birthed 3 days after me (vaginal 4kg baby) and has still got stitches etc. :-(

I am sure Meshel can also vouch for a quicker recovery than 6 weeks! I know everyone is different, and it may take longer but I wish you both speedy recoveries!

FYI there is also a couple of threads on here about what to expect with a c section, what people wished they had known and tips for recovery if you are interested :-) look forward to the announcements!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I'm away a few days and miss heaps!
    Neb, congrats!! So happy for you!!
    Amy, I agree.. Safest way possible!!

Afm - we are still plodding along!
    Ella is in a cot and stabilised!!!
    Still having trouble feeding from a bottle, but fine from me.. It would be ok if she was home, but they can't release her till she is doing both.
    Another pic to annoy you cause I can't resist!!!
    Bless her! What a gorgeous blanket too, really hope you can take her home soon x

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow Amy I don't blame you for being shocked, but a lot can happen between now and then so who knows you still might go naturally but total agree with what ever is best for bubs so at least you can really prepare yourself now.

Love the pics mesh and adden keep em coming ( makes the rest of us waiting heaps excited to meet our own little miracles ).

How did you go with the room situation km?

So glad I'm not the only one with the cramp feeling. Either hoping something happens very soon or hope everything holds off for another two weeks. Oh another thing I have noticed, boobs are tender again, anyone else getting this?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Wow Amy I don't blame you for being shocked, but a lot can happen between now and then so who knows you still might go naturally but total agree with what ever is best for bubs so at least you can really prepare yourself now.

Love the pics mesh and adden keep em coming ( makes the rest of us waiting heaps excited to meet our own little miracles ).

How did you go with the room situation km?

So glad I'm not the only one with the cramp feeling. Either hoping something happens very soon or hope everything holds off for another two weeks. Oh another thing I have noticed, boobs are tender again, anyone else getting this?
    I have had cramping the last few days I have been hoping it a sign to the start
    My feet are swollen as are my ankles but seem to go down over night
    My boobs are normal I was starting to worry I won't have milk ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    To be completely honest, natural birth scares me now, being that bub is looking so big it could do me a lot more damage than c-section... DH said if I have contractions again we are going straight to hospital no waiting at home, he's worried as well...

Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post

Just wanted to drop in to say 6 weeks is a good guide for recovery - Although I was lucky - I discharged from hospital 3 days after my elective and was back to normal (except for a few extra kilos!) 2 weeks later. My friend birthed 3 days after me (vaginal 4kg baby) and has still got stitches etc. :-(

I am sure Meshel can also vouch for a quicker recovery than 6 weeks! I know everyone is different, and it may take longer but I wish you both speedy recoveries!
    Its alright I know it might not necessarily be 6 weeks recovery, just what 'they' say... DH will have 7 weeks off now though :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Whoa! Just weighed bubs and she has put on 270g per week on average over the last 3 weeks (tomorrow)! Yay for breastfeeding!