Closed Thread
Page 145 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Nicsta don't stress. As you are both out of work technically it could be either of you so for example either one of you could apply for paid parental leave (but not both of you). Like you said he'll be out and about doing odd jobs and looking for work anyway so I would make you definitely the primary caregiver. I think that it is defined by the person who will be the babies main caregiver every single day = you

Hope that makes sense...

Thanks
    Reviews

Went to aqua class which was good - warm night so nice to be in the water. Fetal monitoring and OB appointment tomorrow so we'll see if the baby has moved and actually engaged yet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Nicsta it would be you however hubby would still be able to get his2 wk paid leave too as my hubby was made redundant and was luck via contacts to get another job quick how ever Center LInk said as he worked so many wks before the birth he would be able to claim even if he has jojoba so check on that
    I still have to finish the in line paper work with center link so hate it GRR I have no understanding of it at all iv never been on it in my life.

My next appointment isn't till the 19/2 wish it would hurry up its an ultra sound and OB catch up I hope they say its time I want to meet my daughter now

Quick question to any of the lady's with GD have you had issues with really bad swelling in your feet mine are like balloons as soon as I elevate them over night they go down a little the hospital say its normal ??

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies, I'm quite the stressed one at the moment, poor DH, when he got home I was like well why are u not applying for this and that...he was a little annoyed as he is working it out and I was pressuring him as I was scared I would no longer be the primary caregiver. He has only had 1 week to process the info bout his job and I know he will find something quick.

I will try calling centrelink again tomorrow, tried today and the line kept being busy.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so ****ed off, I've been put with another newborn. They came in at 2am lights on family members in, now I know all about sleep deprivation I'm ready to escape. Then she started snoring seriously ear plugs cannot drown her out. Yep had enough, think I'm going to lose it soon and I have another two weeks left

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs Simmo I'd be getting checked for pre eclampsia, my sister started to swell in the feet with extra fluid and her blood pressure started to become elevated. Extra fluid at this time probably isn't uncommon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh KM sounds annoying you poor thing! Hope you got done more sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swelling and high blood pressure is definitely not something to take lightly they can indicate pre eclampsia I never had any swelling but slightly elevated blood pressure and my body was depriving my child hence te reason I went to hospital for a check up and ended up in for a csect half an hour later baby had to come out. Mrs simmo please get checked. Don't think anything is too silly to ask or get checked for. Go to doctor and get blood pressure check not to scare you but better to be safe then sorry. My best friends sister had pre eclampsia and her child has cerebral palsy due to deprivation. That's why I freaked when I heard I had pre eclampsia as I know how serious it can get.
    Nicsta I would say you are primary caregiver as you are going to be stay home parent for baby your the one who will primarily be looking after bub x
    afm mason is still a lil dear though he had a night he did not go to sleep and I seriously was considering which boarding school I was going to send him to l have read I need to play with him more during day and keep him awake when possible so his big sleep of the day is at night. We had a little tummy time yesterday he loved iit mason was visited by his great nan and pop and great aunt yesterday and smooched to death he is a very Lucky boy to have soooo many family members who just absolutely dote on him. I have midwife visiting me this morning to do his check up and weigh him. I get excited for weigh in days as he is breast fed when they tell me he is gaining nice amounts of eeight it makes me proud like I'm doing good for him
    Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs Simmo if you can't get to the doctors get your blood pressure checked at a pharmacy, they should do a free check

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow, lots going on!!

Just quick from me
    Ella will be in hospital at least another week
    It's a long journey! 11 days old today and I can count the number if times I have seen her!!!
    Praying she fed well over night (her tongue tie was cut yesterday and paed put her on a bottle!!!!) and hopefully we can have her home soon ! I miss her like crazy!!!!!