Closed Thread
Page 143 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Just bought an electric swing off gumtree for $50, what a bargain.. Jaan loves it so far! Bought it off someone who's baby was prem and very difficult to settle, they said it was a lifesaver

Thanks
    Reviews

It's a fisher price but I have seen heaps of other brands out there now. Ours is real big but does swing both ways which is good cause ds liked going side to side. I agree with your friend, life saver. Plus it was a great place to put them when you are having a shower or cooking dinner, you know they are safe.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

I got a swing for my baby shower as a girl at work said it was a life saver look fwd to using it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hope you're ok Nala, been thinking of you XX

38 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe it... Only 3 sleeps till DH is home aswell & hopefully 3sleeps till we find out when we can meet our bub! getting exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews

I want to meet my baaaaaabbbbyyyy now I'm getting impatient lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I want to meet my baaaaaabbbbyyyy now I'm getting impatient lol!!
    Me too so hanging to meet my little girl so uncomfortable now and she has dropped heaps :-) come on already

Thanks
    Reviews

Me too !

Have any of those having surprises been dreaming bout what they are having... I keep having dreams that we have a little girl... We'll see though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,

Thanks so much for all your words of support and suggestions I was reading, but needed to rest rather than type on here. We where in the middle of a nightmare. Man talk about tears and feeling so helpless. We called our hospital nursery and they talked us through it and said that sometimes babies are just getting use to their surroundings. we also think that I was eating too much brocoli and cauliflower that can cause them some tummy upsets. Needless to say we have settled into a little bit of a better sleep of 3-4 hours which is a godsend I tell you! I think he was also extra hungry So we where topping him up but then he was throwing up... nightmare.

We have raised the bed up thinking it was reflux, and also been doing alot of reading and researching on sleeping patterns. Which I;m not sure has helped, I think the fact I had a good 3 sessions of 4 hours sleep has worked wonders.

We are investing in a swing, we have a rocker that vibrates but Braydon isn't that interested in it. Also have moved the bassinet around so that he has more of a view of the room.

Since I wrote my last post he hasn't needed to sleep on my chest, though I wear my sling thing to bed, just in case! lol

All trial and error isn't it. Oh I can't use dummies at the moment as I have a nipple shield on and the nurses reckon that too much plastic will confuse him when we want to loose the shields once my nipples get longer. So he gets my finger in his mouth a little bit to help soothe him.

You guys are the best, I was at such a loss and feeling sooo much better after a good patch of sleeps. First day home by myself today. We have been for a walk, my mum is on the way over now, just for a quick visit as she drives me banana's. Last week I was being selfish cause I didn't want any visitors and depriving her from seeing her grandchild... whatever. Such double standards, my brother didn't let anyone visit their baby for 6 weeks and she was fine with that. grrr

Anyway, thanks for all your suggestions I have cut and pasted alot for those times when I need them again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Welcome Baby Boys
    29th Nov - Rainaberdine - James Jozef2nd Jan - Motherwillbe - Isaac Jonathan5th Jan - Beta - Jaan
    11th Jan - Della77 -
    Daniel David
    20th Jan- Meshell23 - Mason Christopher
    27th - Nala9000 - Braydon Joseph
    Welcome Baby Girls
    19th Dec - Grebbeci - Eliana Lucia
    27th Dec - Kell72 - Olivia Lorraine
    28th Dec - Jaebyrd - Madeline Rita
    4th Jan - Beeanksta - Karishma Jeresa

21st Jan - Broomdyke - Verity Rose
    25th - Mrsoptomistic - Juliette Faith
    1st Feb - Gampa - Elizabeth Sui Ann1st Feb - Adden - Ella AudreyAwaiting News From...

4th Jan - Smyles
    10th Jan - LillyPonds
    15th Jan - Mammainwaiting
    23rd Jan - MrsP
    25th Jan - ivfmum09
    28th Jan- Mrs E 116
    6th Feb - Nebiskus
    7th Feb - jparness
    16th Feb - Bindi1
    19th Feb - SL1009 SURPRISE
    22nd Feb - Dextersmum
    24th Feb - AmyEL SURPRISE
    27th Feb - Crafty45
    1st Mar - Stephiew (IVF/FET) BOY2nd Mar -Dragonfly17 BOY
    2nd Mar - Bambean
    2nd Mar - Nicsta83 (ICSI) GIRL
    11th Mar - Kmvw (ICSI) GIRL
    13th Mar - Rafiki (twins, Proberly come mid Feb)
    15th Mar - Mrs Simmo (IVF) GIRL

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks so much for all your words of support and suggestions I was reading, but needed to rest rather than type on here. We where in the middle of a nightmare. Man talk about tears and feeling so helpless. We called our hospital nursery and they talked us through it and said that sometimes babies are just getting use to their surroundings. we also think that I was eating too much brocoli and cauliflower that can cause them some tummy upsets. Needless to say we have settled into a little bit of a better sleep of 3-4 hours which is a godsend I tell you! I think he was also extra hungry So we where topping him up but then he was throwing up... nightmare.

We have raised the bed up thinking it was reflux, and also been doing alot of reading and researching on sleeping patterns. Which I;m not sure has helped, I think the fact I had a good 3 sessions of 4 hours sleep has worked wonders.

We are investing in a swing, we have a rocker that vibrates but Braydon isn't that interested in it. Also have moved the bassinet around so that he has more of a view of the room.

Since I wrote my last post he hasn't needed to sleep on my chest, though I wear my sling thing to bed, just in case! lol

All trial and error isn't it. Oh I can't use dummies at the moment as I have a nipple shield on and the nurses reckon that too much plastic will confuse him when we want to loose the shields once my nipples get longer. So he gets my finger in his mouth a little bit to help soothe him.

You guys are the best, I was at such a loss and feeling sooo much better after a good patch of sleeps. First day home by myself today. We have been for a walk, my mum is on the way over now, just for a quick visit as she drives me banana's. Last week I was being selfish cause I didn't want any visitors and depriving her from seeing her grandchild... whatever. Such double standards, my brother didn't let anyone visit their baby for 6 weeks and she was fine with that. grrr

Anyway, thanks for all your suggestions I have cut and pasted alot for those times when I need them again.
    Glad to hear you are a bit more sleep enhanced!! Take care and post when u need it....

SL, AmyEL, Simmo, yourbabiesarenearly here - so exciting for you...can't wait...

afm: little Elizabeth is doing well. Feeds 3 hourly in day and then at night ( feel free to hate me girls) she gives me from 11 pm til 4 am, ad then feeds for an hour, then I get to bed at 5 and she wakes again at 8 am! I am nervous about posting it as it might change and then I've jinxed myself!

My poor nipples are holding up but only just! And the left side is excruciating but I am immensely proud I have managed to get her on the boobiee as I didn't manage it with my first DD1.
    have a good day girls