Closed Thread
Page 141 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

We drove down to Sydney to see all the family before bubba comes only 5 wks to go no one knew we were coming OMG there reactions funny as.
    Now we have to make the long drive home tomorrow but its been worth it as last time I seen any family or friends u was only 4 months now 8 months its full bubba in there
    I wish we could stay

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg I'm so so tired, Braydon isn't sleeping well at all, nights are a nightmare. Days he isn't sleeping well either. He cries all time unless he is on my chest. Won't sleep in the bassinet. At night I try to sleep sitting up with him on my strapped safely on my chest, I don't know what I am doing wrong or even if I'm cut out for this

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Omg I'm so so tired, Braydon isn't sleeping well at all, nights are a nightmare. Days he isn't sleeping well either. He cries all time unless he is on my chest. Won't sleep in the bassinet. At night I try to sleep sitting up with him on my strapped safely on my chest, I don't know what I am doing wrong or even if I'm cut out for this
    Hang in there, you are cut out for it! Jaan hates his bassinet upstairs and cot in our room. Only sleeps in our bed or on couch or on us! I know it's against sids guidelines etc but I cosleep and feel a million dollars for it, I'm a bit sore in the neck as I lay like a statue with him beside me usually attached to the boob. After we've fallen asleep I usually wake up and move him over to his cot, I'll post a pic of what I mean... I'm also going to introduce a dummy soonish as he needs something to suck to fall asleep and its not going to be my boob all the time. I guess I feel safer with him sleeping next to me but only if I'm not fatigued, never thought I would co sleep as am paranoid about sids but its working for us. He isn't swaddled which helps, has a gro bag so isn't under our covers. Hope you can find what works for you guys x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Oh my gosh really??!!!! How r U feeling now?
    All good :-) just had a big nap!!

Thanks
    Reviews

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1360392383.060231.jpg
    My cosleep arrangement- There actually isn't a gap although it looks like one, not sure how things will work when Jaan can roll but working well at the mo

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Nala... You are cut out for it. I don't have any advice yet but I think this is how many mums feel in the first month...it's tough, at least that's what they say.

I hope things improve soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    You poor thing, have you tried a dummy to help him settle? We have Nagala in Perth that can give advise too help with bub, not sure what the equivalent is in your state... Have you got any family that can give you a break? XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Nala chin up chicly I'm sure you're doing a fab job and your little one thinks your the best mummy in the world. I don't know what it's like myself yet but I'm sure it's normal to feel like this at the start. Big hugs Hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Baby is moving SO MUCH!!! It's now 2.39am and I'm awake and bubs is moving again! I swear he/she was moving for over an hour at around 1am and now moving again...glad to feel the baby I guess it's a good sign just unusual for it to be moving so much! Must have been those 2 pieces of birthday cake getting into bubs system and having a sugar rush!!! Poor DH can't sleep with my snoring so trying to stay awake...he's getting up in 3 hours so as soon as I know he's had a solid hour at least I'll go back to sleep...can't wait for the snoring to disappear hopefully as weight drops off after birth...sorry for the essay of a post!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry your having such a tough time Nala, you're doing your best. In Vic we have a few numbers we can call for support, I hope you have a midwife you can have a chat to and hopefully something settles bubs for you so you can get some sleep.

SL my bubs never stops, it has got to the point now I'm hardly sleeping as she turns when I turn over and she kicks the mattress side as it's hard and gives her something to do I think. I'm really in for no sleep! I'm getting used to no sleep and crying bubs in hospital!