Closed Thread
Page 14 of 161 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Just came home from OB appointment - all is good with blood pressure and baby is still being good with its head down! Looking forward to 3rd Jan for next scan

Hot one in Melbourne today...I think I'll have some lunch and go down to the pools

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Jaebyrd yay for meeting your little one. Enjoy it.

Meshell, get used to the swelling, it only gets worse. I ended up going up 2 shoe sizes.

My little peanut is doing well. Doesn't think much of sleeping at night, but I couldn't think of a better reason to be awake.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you so much everyone.
    To answer a PP question, I am going early as its a repeat c section. I will be 38 + 4. All the memories are flooding back and I'm getting a little nervous.
    Now I am off to pack my hospital bag and take down Xmas decorations.
    Will pop by tomorrow and fill you in!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol I think my baby weighed between 1.4 and 1.6 kg at 27 weeks so I think I may be having a big fatty. I'm measuring exact for my weeks though so who knows...... And has for internals the birth centre I'm going to doesn't do them lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    another whinge from me - yet again!
    no aircon for at least 3 weeks
    no parts in Perth at all, they have to be ordered from overeast and the place that stocks them isn't open till the 7th Jan - then it needs to be sent here
    so annoyed. 30 weeks pregnant with a 2 year old and a week of over 40 degrees.
    sorry for the rant, I'm tired - not sleeping, and so hot that I'm sweating in places i didn't know sweat could be!!!!!!!!!!!!
    over it! Tried to book into a hotel for the week, but realised its NYE, so its booked out everywhere!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    another whinge from me - yet again!
    no aircon for at least 3 weeks
    no parts in Perth at all, they have to be ordered from overeast and the place that stocks them isn't open till the 7th Jan - then it needs to be sent here
    so annoyed. 30 weeks pregnant with a 2 year old and a week of over 40 degrees.
    sorry for the rant, I'm tired - not sleeping, and so hot that I'm sweating in places i didn't know sweat could be!!!!!!!!!!!!
    over it! Tried to book into a hotel for the week, but realised its NYE, so its booked out everywhere!!!!!!!!!
    Ppoor you rant away... Sounds tedious. The heat is unbearable when pregnant esp with a young one too. My first summer in Sydney was really hot and I was 30 weeks pregnant and it nearly killed me! We saved up and put in air con to the main bedroom and our little girls room. It's made a huge difference so I sympathise. Have you tried freezing wet chux clothes and at night taking them out of the freezer and lying in bed with them dropped over you. They gradually defrost but dint drip too much!!! - that's how I survived my first summer in Sydney.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

adden  (27-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

My Obs doesn't do internals either, thank goodness, there is evidence supporting not doing it... Not much point if you are having a normal pregnancy and you are pre due date.
    We Got our capsule fitted today, totally weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi laladies saw my ob today and if bubs hasn't arrived by due date then he said he'll induce me. He said with ivf babies the conception date is spot on so no need to go past due date.

Has anyone been induced before? Am keen to hear a bit about it. He said ill be booked in for 9 jan at 9pm and be given a gel near my cervix then another dose the next morning depending how I progress. Apparently the first dose only brings on labour in 5% of women.

anyones experience and stories are welcome

Thanks
    Reviews

Can't wait to see some photographs of Kel's new little one! Rest up, hope you recover quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just back from OB..
    baby is measuring small apparently
    She is 1.2kg's at 30 weeks
    they are worried that my placenta is not working as it should.. so getting it checked again in 2 weeks
    same happened with DS but much later (like 34 weeks)
    praying she grows a lot in 2 weeks to put my mind at ease!
    Im a worry wart at the best of times.. this just makes me tense and nervous!

Good news - aircon 'should' be fixed tomorrow!
    the awesome boss man phoned around and found our parts in different shops around perth and put them together himself!
    such an answer to prayer.. and hopefully you will hear no more aircon stories from me! hee hee