Closed Thread
Page 138 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Amy I was the same last nearly and nearly posted too...was up from 2am-3am and 5am-6am...joy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Beta- I have heard about the inhaling of powder thing I was at a friends when the lil issue happened n didn't have any cream on me so I thought just a tap of powder would help. And it worked a treat my mother used to put powder on me I'm find I think just in moderation I'm certain you prob get these crazies who would up end half a bottle on their children.
    Im up feeding mason now n he is saturated he has peed all over my bed. Haha hubby is asleep n needs to be up in3 hours so I can't change the sheets I'm sleeping in the spare room with mason for the rest of the night lol
    Yeah we always had powder as babies, I used to work In a childcare centre and we used it constantly. Good to see you're out and about then!

Thanks
    Reviews

The powder situation is not to use talc powder. That is what causes the cancer in the lungs and apparently it's a big no no in girls because it gets up in the fanny and causes ovarian cancer. I have a bottle of johnsons corn starch and apparently it's the better option.

What put me into labour was having an internal lol. I had one at lunchtime and my waters broke at 6pm that night and labour began at midnight.

Verity has been doing so well I'm so proud of her. She's adjusting really well to the outside world. My stitches have now dissolved and feeling pretty good down there just a little bruising which comes and goes. Been dreaming heaps about sex lol but in my dreams I'm still too scared to go there lmao!!!!! I'm 4kgs off my pre pregnancy weight which is good for me lol I expected to be heaps heavier thank goodness I'm not.
    I miss my pregnant belly. I think I'm frightened at this time to think of a second pregnancy lmao. I hope that feeling will ease over time and I do have another child.
    My dog is adapting well. The other night verity yelled out and my dog, boo got up looking for her and couldn't find her. She was lying in her bassinet in the room we were in and she cried out again and boo got up on two feet balancing in the air to see if she was in there. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. He knew that he couldn't put his feet on her bed but he needed to check on her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Imalways out and about I have so much to do lol poor mason is always out and about lucky he is a good babe and doesn't mind it he just goes with the flow. Just had him circumcised (controversial I know)

Thanks
    Reviews

1 week old! Good morning Ella!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Imalways out and about I have so much to do lol poor mason is always out and about lucky he is a good babe and doesn't mind it he just goes with the flow. Just had him circumcised (controversial I know)
    Hope you are ok, I was a mess after a tongue tie snip!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    She looks very well!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    The powder situation is not to use talc powder. That is what causes the cancer in the lungs and apparently it's a big no no in girls because it gets up in the fanny and causes ovarian cancer. I have a bottle of johnsons corn starch and apparently it's the better option.

What put me into labour was having an internal lol. I had one at lunchtime and my waters broke at 6pm that night and labour began at midnight.

Verity has been doing so well I'm so proud of her. She's adjusting really well to the outside world. My stitches have now dissolved and feeling pretty good down there just a little bruising which comes and goes. Been dreaming heaps about sex lol but in my dreams I'm still too scared to go there lmao!!!!! I'm 4kgs off my pre pregnancy weight which is good for me lol I expected to be heaps heavier thank goodness I'm not.
    I miss my pregnant belly. I think I'm frightened at this time to think of a second pregnancy lmao. I hope that feeling will ease over time and I do have another child.
    My dog is adapting well. The other night verity yelled out and my dog, boo got up looking for her and couldn't find her. She was lying in her bassinet in the room we were in and she cried out again and boo got up on two feet balancing in the air to see if she was in there. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. He knew that he couldn't put his feet on her bed but he needed to check on her.
    Sounds like you're doing well broom good to hear. I had never heard anything bad about using powder...my mum used it when I was a baby....I just checked the powder we bought and its the Gaia natural baby powder which it says is a talc free cornstarch powder so I guess this is ok???

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great that you are able to take him out and about meshell

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Hehe good morning cutie pie!!!