Closed Thread
Page 124 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Aww gramps congrats on your girl!! Love names with meaning! Can't wait to see a pic xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats adden on little Ella ! Wow usually it goes the other way round, with your birth! She is gorgeous
    Last edited by Nala9000; 02-02-2013 at 17:05.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes in still working...and maybe it's lucky as DH came home last night and said his job is finishing up.....

WTF that was a shock...I'm still shocked and scared and sad. Stupid economy, I'm not sure what will happen now...I haven't really been able to sleep and I'm pretty scared but I hope it works out.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have to go for a d&c today...... Hope it's the last of the dramas!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Nicsta, I used to worry about my partner losing her job as she is a casual but I just think if people can survive living on the dole that we will get by. Just means life is on hold for a little while. Hopefully things don't get to that point with you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Yes in still working...and maybe it's lucky as DH came home last night and said his job is finishing up.....

WTF that was a shock...I'm still shocked and scared and sad. Stupid economy, I'm not sure what will happen now...I haven't really been able to sleep and I'm pretty scared but I hope it works out.
    Some thing will come up the same happened to us I finished work yesterday and husband was also made redundant
    Stay strong and chin up no stress is needed x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Congrats ladies!

Adden, she is so cute and tiny. I hope she doesn't have to stay in there too long.

How are you feelin about the general KM? I didn't realise just how bad it may be for you with the PP. How is your hubby feeling as well? I imagine it would be quite scary all around for everyone.

I think I might have passed out at the description the OB gave you lol
    Hi Crafty, to be honest I'm not frightened. What will be will be, maybe my head is stuck in the sand I'm not sure but I tend to think they give you worst case scenarios.

I haven't had any bleeding yet so I have been lucky I think. As for the general we are not too concerned, as its not definite as yet and we are happy as long as the baby is delivered fine.

It's a little disappointing though nothing we have done has been somewhat natural but on the other hand we are extremely lucky we were successful using icsi.

We are just lucky we live in this decade and lucky we live in Aus. I'm lucky I live here as with my Placenta Previa the baby and I would not make it through labour in a third world country without medical intervention according to OB who also told me that yesterday!

Btw the mercy has been fantastic, the midwives are all very nice and the food is not too bad. I think you will be happy. Very strict on visiting hours but you can go down to the cafe out if hours.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Km, how's your stay going so far? Are you in a hospital that has good good al least? I hope the time goes quickly and congrats on getting this far too, Not long till your bubba comes
    The time is dragging! I'm not getting any sleep as they roomed me with a newborn, but I've asked to be roomed with someone who has a complication so I'm not overly stressed before the delivery of my own little one. Hopefully they can arrange it but if not ill just have to suck it up, but gee I'm tired after last night every two hours.

How is your little one? How is the feeding going now?

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear about the financial burdens you both have been handed, hopefully things sort themselves out very quickly

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies, yes I'm sure something will come through and we can survive 6 months or so, so hopefully that's enough time. I'm just upset and annoyed at the timing, if I was still going to work we would likely be ok....very tight...but ok...might just mean I go back a little earlier than planned. I'll see what plays out.