Closed Thread
Page 119 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Broom you sound like you're having a real bummer of a time. I'm sorry Verity isn't drinking its heartbreaking isn't it.
    AFM I took Jaan to lactation day at the hospital, there were 2 other mothers and all our babies have tongue tie. One by one we went down to the surgeon and got our babies snipped, I was so distressed, cried into Jaan's hair and still feel teary. Hopefully his latch will now be better and much less pain on attachment, he only started breastfeeding yesterday but can't last for more than a few sucks before loosing suction. The other mother said it felt 100% better and no pain. Jaan's tongue certainly moves better now.
    What a traumatic experience ( for you more so). Keep us posted on how it's going. Hopefully feeding will become a breeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    you all are going to get sick of me. Im bored!
    DH has gone home with DS and I'm just sitting here waiting for tomorrow now!
    Induction started and I have small cramps.
    they are about to feed me and give me a sleeping tablet!! woo hoo!
    haha

Broom - I agree what everyone else said. You are doing awesome!!!!! hang in there!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Sleep as much as you can, it's exhausting work growing another human being. How's your iron levels?
    I'm taking ferri grad c every day so they should be fine...it is tiring work growing a little human!

Thanks
    Reviews

Broom hope you feel better soon and remind yourself you're doing an amazing job.

Good luck ladies for your babies tomorrow will be hanging out for the announcements thinking of you all

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Gee 3 baby's tomorrow? Good luck girls
    Afm ive now got an infection in my uterus and may have to go get a clean out ehhhhh so gross. Loaded up on antibiotics and now verity is refusing my milk. Really upset me. I feel so useless. Feel like my bond with my little one is gone my partner goes back to work tonight and she works away from home which is hard. Hopefully we will be able to move closer so she is home every night. Everyone is driving me mad!!!!! I know everyone is trying to help but I guess everything has just gotten too much fir me. I hope everyone is having a much more positive experience, I'm lucky I have a good little girl lol.
    Hang in there Broom... Look after yourself X

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck girls, bring on some bubba's yay !

Thanks
    Reviews

What is tongue tie?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Neb - yes I heard about Simona!! We are also planning to go to the hotel after bubs is born, but do I need to flag it? I suppose ill speak with dr lane Next appt, I always forget to ask stuff!
    You don't need to flag it Nicsta... If all goes well and there are no complications, you will be sent there after a couple of days... All the info should be in the pack they should have given you about the ashford I can fill you in further after we have our bubs on Wednesday too... They run a program through the Ashford called the baby bliss program... They go through everything bout natural birth, drug options, csection, breastfeeding and they show you around the hotel will keep you posted...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    What is tongue tie?
    When the skin under your tongue so joined too much at the bottom of your mouth... The paediatrician would usually check this after birth :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Adden and Gampa hope everything runs very smoothly for you both tomorrow can't wait to see your little ones photographs!

Off to hospital tomorrow for the last 3 weeks before C/S at 37 weeks, really don't want to go... But I need to suck it up and tough it out. It's really frustrating because I'm just starting to nest! Still no date set for C/S, thanks for your kind words MrsOpt.