Closed Thread
Page 115 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi ladies hope everyone is doing beautifully. I'm laying in my bed have some skin to skin contact with mason he is too fricken adorable he is severely milk drunk from the booby. Re breastfeeding I absolutely love it so convenient he feeds beautifully no nipple damage plus my boobs are fricken huge!!! As mason is so little all he does is eat and sleep he wakes briefly but spends most of day sleeping or eating. We had him at hospital for a weigh in yeterday he has to get frequent weigh ins and he has gained 180g since we were discharged last Wednesday the hospital are wry happy with that so his current weight is 2.32kg still just a light weight but he is doing ratio fully. I went and had newborn pics done with him yesterday he was such a good boy. Would not shut his legs so he constantly had his junk on display he peed on me he pooed on me n stuck his finger up at the photographer, was great fun
    Very cute. Wish I was the same with the Breast feeding. I had a torrid time last time and this time I expect the same. But all the midwives have told me ladies with pink nipples don't do we'll with breast feeding as they have no melanin to protect their nipples from damage. My nipples are pink as! Sorry probably too much info but all my friends who successfully breasts fed had brown nipples and those so had pink as nipples all struggled...but I'm so happy for you that it is a dream.cwish it was for me to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

I'm so worried about BFing... So any struggle with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Great pics mesh and good to hear your having a great time with Mason. Gampa don't stress yet just wait and see this time. My friend didn't last longer than 2 weeks with her last bub and this time she is still successfully feeding 5 months on. Each bub is different just try and be positive and see how you go ( it's hard enough without putting any pressure on yourself).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa my nipples are pink also. So not sure on that theory? I've been fortunate but on that note there is no drama in breast feeding or formula my view the whole time is whatever works for baby. Fortunately he is gaining weight at a good rate I can keep going but he did get formula top ups at hospital the first night due to low blood sugar. Just do what works I don't see any right or wrong way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously getting over this... I have felt like crap for over a week now... I really hope it's not much longer!! Feel like I'm getting the flu & just had blood nose and bloody hot! Sorry whinge over, it's been an easy pregnancy so far so shouldn't really complain!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope ur ok Amy - I think we are all getting a bit over it now and just anxious and excited to meet our little ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sorry Amy! Hope you feel better soon! Stay in aircon.. It's hot today!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Yep my OB is Stephen Lane also he was who we used at repro so made sense to go with him and he is just so lovely.

I am not offically due until 2nd of March, so ill miss you in the hospital, but good luck! The 6th is not far away!!
    We had Simona Fischer at repromed, but Simona went and got herself pregnant so we swapped to Steven... He is lovely!
    Oh, and for anyone who knows Simona, she had her little girl on Friday 26th at the Ashford too...
    Are you doing the baby bliss program with the ashford Nicsta? My hubby and I are doing it this Saturday at the rendezvous...
    The 2nd March will be here before you know it! I can't believe I am going to meet our bubs in only a week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hey lovely ladies. A pic but still no name yet. Having a lot of trouble feeding at the moment as my nipples are too short for bubs mouth. So on an electric pump every 2-3 hours and hand expressing along with formula top ups. It's a juggle that's for sure but as soon as my milk comes in I am into nipple shields which will help a lot. I have read some posts but waaaay behind. I hope to catch up on it all soon Attachment 30830
    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Nala! Congrats again... Can't wait to hear what name you pick! Good luck with the feeding... I have heard it can be tough for many reasons, just hang in there and do the best you can... xx
    So much happens in the thread in such a short time to catch up on... All very exciting though

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    So, Friday seems like a good day to have a baby!

She is still little, but healthy. So they said they would like me to deliver before she gets worse again. She has dropped in percentile but gained 300gms in 2 weeks. She now weighs 2.1kg.

Im scared and worried. I hope my Dr has made the right call (I'm sure he has!!) Im just anxious cause what if she is ok for another week and we chose to take her out early... eeeeek!
    I just hope she isn't in the nursery too long. Leaving the hospital without bubs is a scary thought!

KM - our kids will have the same birthday!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck for Friday Adden... I am sure that they know what they are doing and that all will be great... Not long now til you meet your beautiful little girl
    If there is one thing that the IVF process has taught me... Relax, release and trust in the process and the professionals around us to guide us through... will be thinking about you on Friday xx