Closed Thread
Page 114 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Busy day Friday girls! 1st Feb sounds like a wonderful day to have a bub!! Good luck Adden & Gampa!

KM do you have an iPad? I'd recommend downloading lots of movies & TV series... And books aswell! Hope you have lots of visitors to keep you going aswell :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post

We have ourselves a little Braydon Joseph who is now sleeping on my chest for a little while till I gave to express again. Had our first good latching tonight so that is
    Love the name!! Glad BFing is getting better XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

That's an awesome name nala so glad your getting use to bf.

Yeah gampa only 3 more sleeps for you and adden so excited for you.

Good to hear all is well sl I went for an ob appoint today and thankfully I'm not engaged yet either. Try not to wish it here to fast and enjoy the last few weeks.

Oh and today was the hottest day ever!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

My little one has latched after 3 weeks on the bottle and a severe dose of nipple confusion. We changed to the medela calma teat 2 days ago and he had to work for his milk now the breast doesn't seem so bad. I have no idea if he's drinking sufficient and latch is painful sometimes so were going back to the hospital for a lactation support day on Thursday.

Nala- I hope your bf is underway, the expressing is so annoying isn't it. I'm expressing 280ml a day now still only half Jaan's feed. I rented the hospital grade double pump from ABA after struggling with the home medela swing version.

Thanks
    Reviews

[QUOTE=rainaberdine;7046005]Beta - tricky! Does jaan fight being put to bed?

Wakes if I put him in his cot, if I put him in our bed he's fine! Cosleeper coming up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    wow! 3 on one day!
    KM is also on friday!
    How many weeks will you both be??
    im 35 on thursday
    are you both having CS or natural?
    Im going natural.. all going to plan! I said I want an epi as soon as I walk through those doors
    Hi all,

im 39 weeks Friday. I had a previous section with DD1 so I'm having a repeat section. I've been hoping ill go into labour so I can try a VBAC before the section date but its nit happened. I'm tossing up between cancelling the luscs and trying natural but I don't want to destroy my perineum and tear to shreds. It's my worst fear. I kind of feel like I've missed out on something having a Caesar and not trying naturally but on Friday I gt my choice of anaesthetist, theatres staff etc ( as I work at the hospital) whereas if I go Into labour and end up needing an emergency section I get who ever is on call and I may not like or trust them knowing them all so well so it's a real dilemma.....oh what to do

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi all,

im 39 weeks Friday. I had a previous section with DD1 so I'm having a repeat section. I've been hoping ill go into labour so I can try a VBAC before the section date but its nit happened. I'm tossing up between cancelling the luscs and trying natural but I don't want to destroy my perineum and tear to shreds. It's my worst fear. I kind of feel like I've missed out on something having a Caesar and not trying naturally but on Friday I gt my choice of anaesthetist, theatres staff etc ( as I work at the hospital) whereas if I go Into labour and end up needing an emergency section I get who ever is on call and I may not like or trust them knowing them all so well so it's a real dilemma.....oh what to do
    Feeling like you've missed something with labour but needing trust in your medicos is a dilemma! If it were me I'd go with choice of doctors etc, if you're in labour and someone walks in who you don't want, your labour will probably stop at the stress of it all! Tough one for you..

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hey adden, thinking if you and hopefully bubs puts on lots of weight super quick.

Gampa, hope it all goes very smoothly... yay more babies!

Mrs s, I think they are organized thri community nursing places, not sure to be honest. My one is from our antinatal classes, though some of the girls we didn't really click with so will check when we leave and I also have a few friends to bother

We have ourselves a little Braydon Joseph who is now sleeping on my chest for a little while till I gave to express again. Had our first good latching tonight so that is
    Awww little Braydon congratulations on picking his name x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is doing beautifully. I'm laying in my bed have some skin to skin contact with mason he is too fricken adorable he is severely milk drunk from the booby. Re breastfeeding I absolutely love it so convenient he feeds beautifully no nipple damage plus my boobs are fricken huge!!! As mason is so little all he does is eat and sleep he wakes briefly but spends most of day sleeping or eating. We had him at hospital for a weigh in yeterday he has to get frequent weigh ins and he has gained 180g since we were discharged last Wednesday the hospital are wry happy with that so his current weight is 2.32kg still just a light weight but he is doing ratio fully. I went and had newborn pics done with him yesterday he was such a good boy. Would not shut his legs so he constantly had his junk on display he peed on me he pooed on me n stuck his finger up at the photographer, was great fun
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi ladies hope everyone is doing beautifully. I'm laying in my bed have some skin to skin contact with mason he is too fricken adorable he is severely milk drunk from the booby. Re breastfeeding I absolutely love it so convenient he feeds beautifully no nipple damage plus my boobs are fricken huge!!! As mason is so little all he does is eat and sleep he wakes briefly but spends most of day sleeping or eating. We had him at hospital for a weigh in yeterday he has to get frequent weigh ins and he has gained 180g since we were discharged last Wednesday the hospital are wry happy with that so his current weight is 2.32kg still just a light weight but he is doing ratio fully. I went and had newborn pics done with him yesterday he was such a good boy. Would not shut his legs so he constantly had his junk on display he peed on me he pooed on me n stuck his finger up at the photographer, was great fun
    So happy to hear he's feeding well and stacking on those grams - great pics very cute x