Closed Thread
Page 112 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Km that's great to hear you still got your shower, everyone deserves to feel special and spoilt, looking forward to seeing your pics.

I really enjoyed the sapphires. My big vice and time waster (which my dh hates and friends think is hilarious) is days of our lives. It's the slowest show ever but great trash tv. I know I should be ashamed ha ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews

All the best adden, hoping your placenta Is doing a bit better and your little girl has grown some more so she can stay in a bit longer.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    It's coming to an end I finish work on Friday for a YR can't wait I guess this is when the nesting starts I have so much washing to do as I have done none as I knew I had 6 wks before she is due at home and need things to fill thos wks
    Must say it's getting close can't wait x
    What an exciting time. Don't forget to pamper yourself in between loads.

I found I have been busier since I finished ( feel like all the odd jobs that have built up over the last few years need doing ).

Wish I was as creative as gampa. I have been in search for a new baby record book though, really like the pepper pots ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, Friday seems like a good day to have a baby!

She is still little, but healthy. So they said they would like me to deliver before she gets worse again. She has dropped in percentile but gained 300gms in 2 weeks. She now weighs 2.1kg.

Im scared and worried. I hope my Dr has made the right call (I'm sure he has!!) Im just anxious cause what if she is ok for another week and we chose to take her out early... eeeeek!
    I just hope she isn't in the nursery too long. Leaving the hospital without bubs is a scary thought!

KM - our kids will have the same birthday!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    My sister made a last minute dash to bring my baby shower forward by a week as I will be in hospital on Friday.

It was on Sunday and I had a lovely time, we had it at a little cafe and they even made a diabetic chocolate cake!

Everyone made a huge effort to come, considering it was the long weekend.

We were very spoilt to the point I was a little embarrassed to be receiving so many gifts! Extremely grateful and my aunty knitted this cute owl and a lovely blanket, the owl will get filthy being dragged around I can see her loving it.

I have a few photographs I may post when I can find time, my sister also made me do some cheesy maternity shots! Cheesy but very worth being cheesy for my little girl!

When I'm in hospital I will redo the roll call properly for everyone, it will give me something to do! So far I have The Sapphires to watch, two hours down lol!
    I am glad you enjoyed your baby shower and were spoilt - you deserve it! I hope everything goes well, and you get to bake your baby a bit longer with the security of knowing you and bub are in safe hands! All the best, keep is up to date!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    So, Friday seems like a good day to have a baby!

She is still little, but healthy. So they said they would like me to deliver before she gets worse again. She has dropped in percentile but gained 300gms in 2 weeks. She now weighs 2.1kg.

Im scared and worried. I hope my Dr has made the right call (I'm sure he has!!) Im just anxious cause what if she is ok for another week and we chose to take her out early... eeeeek!
    I just hope she isn't in the nursery too long. Leaving the hospital without bubs is a scary thought!

KM - our kids will have the same birthday!!!!!!!!!
    All the best to you and hubby hope all goes well on Friday and little miss puts on the pounds and can come home ASAP xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    What an exciting time. Don't forget to pamper yourself in between loads.

I found I have been busier since I finished ( feel like all the odd jobs that have built up over the last few years need doing ).

Wish I was as creative as gampa. I have been in search for a new baby record book though, really like the pepper pots ones.
    I have brought all the stuff to start a scrap book for little miss to keep from the journey of ivf to the delivery of her that will keep me active too but as like you I have left everything till I finish lol
    Hope you are well and are also finding things to keep you active

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I want to find a group a mothers group in Brisbane how would I do this now before bub is born any ideas

Thanks
    Reviews

That's a good result adden, 34.5 weeks is ok and I'm sure your doctor knows best. At least now you don't have to worry when and can focus on the positives especially getting to meet your little princess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

2 new babies coming on Friday - how exciting good luck km and adden.

Had OB appt and whilst baby's head is not engaged yet he said it could be any time now...playing the waiting game!

Also went for fetal monitoring which was good and all is looking well