Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Good luck adden x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congratulations Nala! A lovely little boy sorry to hear your birthing experience was a little traumatic.

My sister recently had a boy and his head and shoulders weren't so little, he was assisted by vacuum in the end and my sister found the experience quite traumatic with flash backs for a few days. Hope your coping ok

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post

Hoping I just didn't get part of my show. Bit freaking out cause dh is away till Friday. Did anyone else have one and if so what was it like?
    Apparently you can loose this quite early and nothing happens... Fingers crossed you are one of those, if not remember to stand on your head!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope they send you home as well Adden!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hey lovely ladies. A pic but still no name yet. Having a lot of trouble feeding at the moment as my nipples are too short for bubs mouth. So on an electric pump every 2-3 hours and hand expressing along with formula top ups. It's a juggle that's for sure but as soon as my milk comes in I am into nipple shields which will help a lot. I have read some posts but waaaay behind. I hope to catch up on it all soon
    Beautiful!! Good luck with name picking & hope BFing sorts itself out XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I have packed my bags and they are at the door. Routine for ds is written down.
    All in the hope that ill have to come home and unpack it all!!!!

A bit scared.. Praying the scan shows everything is good and I get another week (I have a massage and pedi booked in! Haha!!!)
    Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you XX

Thanks
    Reviews

My sister made a last minute dash to bring my baby shower forward by a week as I will be in hospital on Friday.

It was on Sunday and I had a lovely time, we had it at a little cafe and they even made a diabetic chocolate cake!

Everyone made a huge effort to come, considering it was the long weekend.

We were very spoilt to the point I was a little embarrassed to be receiving so many gifts! Extremely grateful and my aunty knitted this cute owl and a lovely blanket, the owl will get filthy being dragged around I can see her loving it.

I have a few photographs I may post when I can find time, my sister also made me do some cheesy maternity shots! Cheesy but very worth being cheesy for my little girl!

When I'm in hospital I will redo the roll call properly for everyone, it will give me something to do! So far I have The Sapphires to watch, two hours down lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    My sister made a last minute dash to bring my baby shower forward by a week as I will be in hospital on Friday.

It was on Sunday and I had a lovely time, we had it at a little cafe and they even made a diabetic chocolate cake!

Everyone made a huge effort to come, considering it was the long weekend.

We were very spoilt to the point I was a little embarrassed to be receiving so many gifts! Extremely grateful and my aunty knitted this cute owl and a lovely blanket, the owl will get filthy being dragged around I can see her loving it.

I have a few photographs I may post when I can find time, my sister also made me do some cheesy maternity shots! Cheesy but very worth being cheesy for my little girl!

When I'm in hospital I will redo the roll call properly for everyone, it will give me something to do! So far I have The Sapphires to watch, two hours down lol!
    Glad you had a lovely time and that you were spoilt

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope the next few weeks go quickly, I'm sleeping terribly & waking up still tired when I finally do get to sleep, glad DH is home tomorrow, gives me a break from all the home duties... Tonight is actually the last night I'll be in the house without another person!! Weird to think, DH is home for a week, then goes back to work & my Mum is staying with me for the week, then that is it, DH holidays start.... After that I'll have our precious baby in the house! Crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I hope the next few weeks go quickly, I'm sleeping terribly & waking up still tired when I finally do get to sleep, glad DH is home tomorrow, gives me a break from all the home duties... Tonight is actually the last night I'll be in the house without another person!! Weird to think, DH is home for a week, then goes back to work & my Mum is staying with me for the week, then that is it, DH holidays start.... After that I'll have our precious baby in the house! Crazy!
    That is very exciting. At least someone will be round if you need them. Hopefully sleep will get better and you won't have to suffer the test of the preg.

Thanks again for the support, hoping I won't have to stand on my head ( wouldn't be real elegant lol)