Page 104 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    Hi again everyone...

I was just wondering if you might be able to help me with some info... since we are all starting to have our babies, has anyone joined or looked into mothers groups? I'm just wondering how this works? How do we find them and link with other mums in our area? Is anyone else in the North Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide?

Thanks in advance

- Nebiskus -
    Not sure if it's the same in every state.. In Victoria the council maternal child health nurse visits at home to check baby week 2 and they give you your appointments to attend the clinic as well as the invite for the mummy's group (commences about 6 weeks after birth).

Thanks
    Reviews

Well guys lying in bed, tens machine on. Waters broke about an hours ago and having short sharp contractions that are lasting about 20sec at the moment. I don't usually get much period pain so these are really hurting! Not sure what I was expecting but they kill already... Me, just a wuss it seems!!

Been told to relax if I can, i want to walk around but been told to rest if i can. bags are at the ready, hubby just checked the camera so we are hopefully having a baby soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I like Elizabeth,

At our antenatal classes they kind of pass out everyone's details but we only kind of clicked with a few. I thought you went to your local community cente? But a guess at best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

How exciting Nala! All the best, can't wait to see the announcement!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Well guys lying in bed, tens machine on. Waters broke about an hours ago and having short sharp contractions that are lasting about 20sec at the moment. I don't usually get much period pain so these are really hurting! Not sure what I was expecting but they kill already... Me, just a wuss it seems!!

Been told to relax if I can, i want to walk around but been told to rest if i can. bags are at the ready, hubby just checked the camera so we are hopefully having a baby soon.
    Oh wow all the best cant wait for another bubba to come into the world xo all the best . Are you full term now

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Any way on a happier post I have been chilling at mums all day with mason coloured my hair waxed my eyebrows shaved my legs stayed in pjs all day it's been the best Australia ever
    He is to die for he is such a cutie pie all the best and your mum is right he's here now he's what you have longed for enjoy every moment but again thank you for your tips and advice xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Good luck Nala xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck....so excited for you. Wish it was me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I like Elizabeth,

At our antenatal classes they kind of pass out everyone's details but we only kind of clicked with a few. I thought you went to your local community cente? But a guess at best
    Excellent, induction avoided then? Hope your 5 min contractions arrive ASAP and TENS does its thing.. Hope it all goes well!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    We're thinking Libby as the nickname, rather than let family and friends give her a nickname, cause its inevitable we thought we'd decide before and try start it, hopefully she will get called Elizabeth more often though :-)
    Libby is lovely and if you always refer to her as Elizabeth I'm sure it will catch on. We are the same with William. Happy for Will but not so happy for Bill, Billy or Willy.