Page 103 of 161 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Thinking of you Amy hope your ok.
    Gampa I love Chloe, however Elizabeth ( cause its longer) goes really nice with Tan. Can then have different nicknames, El, Elle, Beth, Lizzy.
    We're thinking Libby as the nickname, rather than let family and friends give her a nickname, cause its inevitable we thought we'd decide before and try start it, hopefully she will get called Elizabeth more often though :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    We're thinking Libby as the nickname, rather than let family and friends give her a nickname, cause its inevitable we thought we'd decide before and try start it, hopefully she will get called Elizabeth more often though :-)
    I find the older mid wives are rude like we should know everything even tho it's our first child dnt worry what they say as long as you and bub are fine that's all that matters

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hope you get better soon... You've had the sinus infection for a while now.....seems pretty stubborn!

AFM I'm 38+1 today. So glad I haven't gone into labour today. Didn't want an Aussie day baby!!! I'm booked for a luscs next Friday, unless I go into labour before then, then ill have a VBAC

starting to get excited now.

anyways I'm still tossing up on a name and would really appreciate some input into the following. What is everyone's favourite? - our last name is TAN and our first daughter is called Rose.

Elizabeth
    Amy (my latest favourite)
    Chloe

Help please.....
    Amy is a lovely choice but I am a big fan of Chloe

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    That is so bizarre!! My name is Amy Elizabeth!!!

We are going for Elizabeth if we have a girl... So there is my vote!

I think I've dropped, pretty scary since my OB isn't back at work till 13th Feb!!
    Hehe I dropped nearly two weeks ago and OB reckons bubs still a few weeks away so it doesn't mean anything....yet haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amyel don't even get me started on midwives they could have cost me my baby!!
    i have spent most of today crying at how close I was to losing him if I hadn't have been persistent considering what I went through to get him. It breaks my heart. Mum has told me just focus on the positive he is here and he is safe and though I do and I am thankful I can't help but be sad knowing what could have happened

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any way on a happier post I have been chilling at mums all day with mason coloured my hair waxed my eyebrows shaved my legs stayed in pjs all day it's been the best Australia ever
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Midwives are getting a bollocking tonight, I'm holding one responsible for stuffing up my opportunity to breastfeed which I have had many tears over.. And also knowing I need to focus on the positives.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    So many GD ladies, your all so strong!

Mrs Simmo I prob wouldn't have got maternity pics if my friend didnt do it for free. Having said that I really like them kinda wish I did it @ 30 weeks instead of 35 as I feel huge!

9 more days of work...so exhausted so I hope she doesn't come too early do I can enjoy a couple of weeks at home.

A couple more shots...

Amy - glad you feel better!!
    Beautiful photos Nicsta! I had mine done today (I'm almost 37 weeks now)... I hope mine are turn out half as well as yours!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Any way on a happier post I have been chilling at mums all day with mason coloured my hair waxed my eyebrows shaved my legs stayed in pjs all day it's been the best Australia ever
    He is perfect Meshell... I am glad to hear that you have had a great day... Sounds like it is just what you need! I can't wait to be able to shave my own legs again and paint my own toe nails... I'm only 11 days away from giving birth... So not long now ) cant wait to meet our little bubs too...

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi again everyone...

I was just wondering if you might be able to help me with some info... since we are all starting to have our babies, has anyone joined or looked into mothers groups? I'm just wondering how this works? How do we find them and link with other mums in our area? Is anyone else in the North Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide?

Thanks in advance

- Nebiskus -