Closed Thread
Page 101 of 161 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    I felt ill reading your post about loosing him, the love you feel for your newborn is indescribable isn't it. I check Jaan day & night all the time, as expected the stress for their well being continues...
    I agree, the love you feel for them goes past being an emotion and becomes part of you, like a limb. When they did my c-section and told me that the umbilical cord was right down in the cervix and Eliana was up over my hip it really hit home how easily it could have gone bad. If my ob had not admitted me, and done c-section then we could have both not been here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    I agree, the love you feel for them goes past being an emotion and becomes part of you, like a limb. When they did my c-section and told me that the umbilical cord was right down in the cervix and Eliana was up over my hip it really hit home how easily it could have gone bad. If my ob had not admitted me, and done c-section then we could have both not been here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I think you've hit the ail on the head! They are like a limb. And so amazing its half your partners limb too. Blimey your story is scary. Fortunately the universe feels IVF was stressful enough without any further trauma.
    I have a night light in our room now so I can see Jaan sleeping right next to me & I love it when he snuffles nice and loudly

Thanks
    Reviews

Nail!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Its very scarey. Well I had a chest infection n my body had just suddenly had enough of bring pregnant n was pretty much trying to attack mason like he was a foreign body. It had nothing to do with cord over neck. They could not have induced me as they didn't feel he would have lasted long enough to come out healthy n happy
    but he is here n he is perfect n that's all that matters.
    Nicsta you look amazing love your maternity pics. Mine were booked in for Wednesday just gone. Needless to say I didn't quite make that appointment but I'm getting new born shots with him on Tuesday I am very excited for that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Newborn pics are much more exciting!! I'm just glad he is ok and your ok.

Happy Aussie day ladies...I'm spending it nesting! Not very Australian but so much to do and really that's all I want to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I think my nesting phase as come but I think it will be back before baby is here...I am SO lethargic and tired this last week.

My gf who was going to do out photos is really sick so not happening tomorrow which is fine because I was going to cancel. I know that all pregnant women are beautiful but I have just put on so much weight that I feel uncomfortable with how I look and don't think I will enjoy the pics. In saying that though I'll probably get my hubby to take some so I don't have the regret. I said to my friend I'll save the professional shots for when baby arrives x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hanging out for antibiotics to kick in.
    sinus pain is excruciating today
    at least we have air con (36 in perth today) and I'm resting as DH is home for 3 days.
    just trying to make it through to tuesday.. its constantly on my mind that I could have a little baby very soon! Praying i make it to 36 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    hanging out for antibiotics to kick in.
    sinus pain is excruciating today
    at least we have air con (36 in perth today) and I'm resting as DH is home for 3 days.
    just trying to make it through to tuesday.. its constantly on my mind that I could have a little baby very soon! Praying i make it to 36 weeks!

Hope you get better soon... You've had the sinus infection for a while now.....seems pretty stubborn!

AFM I'm 38+1 today. So glad I haven't gone into labour today. Didn't want an Aussie day baby!!! I'm booked for a luscs next Friday, unless I go into labour before then, then ill have a VBAC

starting to get excited now.

anyways I'm still tossing up on a name and would really appreciate some input into the following. What is everyone's favourite? - our last name is TAN and our first daughter is called Rose.

Elizabeth
    Amy (my latest favourite)
    Chloe

Help please.....

Thanks
    Reviews

I love Amy

Thanks
    Reviews