Closed Thread
Page 100 of 161 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1601
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had hospital appointment today for mason to get him weighed as he is such a light weight they want him checked every couple of days but he is gaining so all is great!! He is the perfect baby eats sleep has a little play and repeat. We got the twinkle toes hand and feet impressions done with him today and a few pics I can't wait to see how it turned out as he is so tiny.
    Word of advice if you don't feel right go straight to the antenatal clinic at your hospital last week when I was feeling unwell I went to doctor on Monday and Tuesday and was told blood pressure was up slightly antenatal clinic said my doctor was over reActing and not to come up I'm sure you all recall my whinging last week of something not being right well by Sunday when I actually stuck to my guns ad went to hospital an had baby pulled out cat 2 style csect they told me they tested the cord blood and he would not have lasted in there much longer I was depriving my baby and if they didn't work as speedy as they did I would have lost him makes me feel ill knowing that. Poor little darling. He is doing so well though though and I love him more than words can describe. When we left the hospital hubby said ok baby lets go outside I burst into tears but happy tears my baby had never been out side in the big wide world lol x hope everyone is well I need to read through everyone's posts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

So many GD ladies, your all so strong!

Mrs Simmo I prob wouldn't have got maternity pics if my friend didnt do it for free. Having said that I really like them kinda wish I did it @ 30 weeks instead of 35 as I feel huge!

9 more days of work...so exhausted so I hope she doesn't come too early do I can enjoy a couple of weeks at home.

A couple more shots...

Amy - glad you feel better!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Nicsta those pics are gorgeous!! Looking fabulous! 👍

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow meshell that's scary! I'm so glad Mason is ok. Why had the cord started to not work? Anything to do with bring wrapped around his neck?
    Glad he is putting on weight, your so lucky and seem so happy

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Just thought I would show a little Bennie little miss got at the baby shower it's on a blanket my mum made before she passed away only thing I have left of my mum sorry bit of a sad day today
    Aww it's so gorgeous I love little beanies like that!! And how beautiful that your mum made that blanket - it will always be so special. Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Had hospital appointment today for mason to get him weighed as he is such a light weight they want him checked every couple of days but he is gaining so all is great!! He is the perfect baby eats sleep has a little play and repeat. We got the twinkle toes hand and feet impressions done with him today and a few pics I can't wait to see how it turned out as he is so tiny.
    Word of advice if you don't feel right go straight to the antenatal clinic at your hospital last week when I was feeling unwell I went to doctor on Monday and Tuesday and was told blood pressure was up slightly antenatal clinic said my doctor was over reActing and not to come up I'm sure you all recall my whinging last week of something not being right well by Sunday when I actually stuck to my guns ad went to hospital an had baby pulled out cat 2 style csect they told me they tested the cord blood and he would not have lasted in there much longer I was depriving my baby and if they didn't work as speedy as they did I would have lost him makes me feel ill knowing that. Poor little darling. He is doing so well though though and I love him more than words can describe. When we left the hospital hubby said ok baby lets go outside I burst into tears but happy tears my baby had never been out side in the big wide world lol x hope everyone is well I need to read through everyone's posts x
    Great to hear from you mesh and that little mason is doing well in the big wide world! Would love to see the pics when you get them back x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    So many GD ladies, your all so strong!

Mrs Simmo I prob wouldn't have got maternity pics if my friend didnt do it for free. Having said that I really like them kinda wish I did it @ 30 weeks instead of 35 as I feel huge!

9 more days of work...so exhausted so I hope she doesn't come too early do I can enjoy a couple of weeks at home.

A couple more shots...

Amy - glad you feel better!!
    They are just gorgeous nicsta - I'm the same I wouldn't have them done if they're not for free as a close girlfriend is a professional photographer...having mine done on Sunday but just at her house as she has a small studio not feeling the best about it though as I am massive all over and don't like the way my face looks! My bump is nice and round though so maybe I'll just have her take some bump shots without the face lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Nicsta your photographs are lovely, I don't normally like maternity shots. I find some poses a little cheesy but yours are very natural and now I think I may like some as well!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I felt ill reading your post about loosing him, the love you feel for your newborn is indescribable isn't it. I check Jaan day & night all the time, as expected the stress for their well being continues...

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies...they are not very clear on here as it only lets me upload small files??

SL I'm sure you will look great, look fwd to seeing some.

I