Closed Thread
Page 97 of 149 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you all for your support over the past few months. We lost Mum at 6pm tonight. I'm trying to take comfort that she is finally at peace but I'm really going to miss her. The most selfless and amazing woman you could ever hope for as a mother. Thanks again for all your thoughts, it means a lot. xx
    I am so terribly sorry Butterfly, there is no worse pain than losing a loved one especially a mother as wonderful and caring as yours... I am relived to hear she is out of pain; you and your family are in my thoughts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (31-01-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Thinking of you and your family butterfly xxxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Can I ask for everyone's opinion?

Like my earlier post said, I am in my first month of ttc. I had the implant removed 20 days ago and have a feeling that my cycles may be irregular (they always have been).

Anyway, so I ordered some ovulation kits and they arrived today! I tested myself earlier and I am not ovulating today. If you were me, would you continue to test daily from this point on? (baring in mind the cost of doing this - I have 29 tests left) or should I wait until after my first AF. I'm just so damn impatient and want to try and figure out a pattern asap! I feel like even if I wait until next month, how will I know when to start testing?

Suggestions welcome!

Thanks
    Hi Kelly... Don't think I have said welcome to the TTC rollercoaster journey yet... but WELCOME!

I had my implanon removed towards the end of last year (after having it almost 6 years) and I ovulated 2 and a bit weeks later... I had a VERY tender cervix, very senstive nipples a firmer bloated stomach and some stabbing pains and that was it and I tested and got positive OPKS afterwards.... I got AF two weeks later but my cycles have always been like clock work so it was easier for me.... I would suggest waiting for AF so that you definitely know what cycle day you are as ovulation packs are so expensive (trying lullaby concepts I just got a whole heap for $25 and oracle is cheap too) and then start using them closer to the middle of your cycle.

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I thought this was a nice motto for ttc
    That is a perfect motto for TTC Shelby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just made myself terribly sad by looking at stuff for our future nursery online and saw all the adorable baby stuff... WHYYYY do I do this to myself?!

Also if one more of my friends tell me that they are pregnant 'first go or by accident' I will have to crawl into a ball and cry under my desk at work....

Thanks for listening

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got back from the GP and my progesterone levels look good! She gave me a referral for the FS apt I have in May but kept saying, "you aren't gonna need this. Next time I see you, you'll have a big smile on your face." Love her. Now I just need to decide when I'm going to test. Sunday is when my period would normally be due but I've started on Vitex so who knows when "late" will be officially!

I'm sure this has been answered but has anyone taken Vitex? How far back did it set your period the first month? I'm starting to get the testing bug and I'm only 8DPO. Must hold out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Just got back from the GP and my progesterone levels look good! She gave me a referral for the FS apt I have in May but kept saying, "you aren't gonna need this. Next time I see you, you'll have a big smile on your face." Love her. Now I just need to decide when I'm going to test. Sunday is when my period would normally be due but I've started on Vitex so who knows when "late" will be officially!

I'm sure this has been answered but has anyone taken Vitex? How far back did it set your period the first month? I'm starting to get the testing bug and I'm only 8DPO. Must hold out!
    Your GP sounds lovely Sorry I cannot help with your question as I don't take anything... Just wanted to say I agree with your GP about not needing your FS appointment you will get your BFP really soon I am sure

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Where's Tormy gone? Has she not been around, or have I missed her posts?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone heard from J? Is she ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Where's Tormy gone? Has she not been around, or have I missed her posts?
    I was wondering the same thing... I have seen her on other threads lately but not this one