Closed Thread
Page 90 of 146 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Jessi, I see you signature, DH and I also got married in March 2012, on the Labour Day long weekend

stupid bish af just arrived! Even though I got neg hpt on fri, and had normal af cramping so knew she was coming, I am feeling quite deflated and want to just cry. This is the worst I have felt when af arrives in our ttc journey .

Oh well, nothing that can be done about it, so best I start gearing up for another bd'ing marathon in a week and a half time and hope like hell that dh's swimmers get the memo to find that damn egg this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Welcome Jessi, I see you signature, DH and I also got married in March 2012, on the Labour Day long weekend

stupid bish af just arrived! Even though I got neg hpt on fri, and had normal af cramping so knew she was coming, I am feeling quite deflated and want to just cry. This is the worst I have felt when af arrives in our ttc journey .

Oh well, nothing that can be done about it, so best I start gearing up for another bd'ing marathon in a week and a half time and hope like hell that dh's swimmers get the memo to find that damn egg this month!!!
    Sorry to hear but welcome, min jealous of your cycle when I get AF I have to wait 3 weeks until O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Me too long cycles suck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Bummer mrs LA

Welcome Jessi

Thanks
    Reviews
    I share the long cycle pain!
    to ladies with cycles do you have normal Luteal Phases ?
    I have been ovulating cd27 (OPKs & temping) but only 11 day LP making them 38 day cycles.
    Although they seem a bit more regular now I'm just concerned I'm going to struggle conceiving with such long cycles.

Hope everyone that has today off is safe & staying as dry as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie85 View Post
    I have been ovulating cd27 (OPKs & temping) but only 11 day LP making them 38 day cycles.
    Although they seem a bit more regular now I'm just concerned I'm going to struggle conceiving with such long cycles.

I have 35/36day cycles, o on cd21/22 and a 14 day lp that's usually pretty consistent except for this cycle when I got AF today when I went meant to O think it might be due to a cyst I have no idea

Thanks
    Reviews

Staying dry we are between brisbane and ipswich, no risk of flooding for our house but have stocked up on groceries in case our roads get cut like in 2011. No work tomorrow can't say I'm to upset about that lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I wish we had no work tomorrow..

Stay safe Shelby and anyone else affected by the storms xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jessi and that sucks Mrs LA Everyone in QLD, thinking of you, stay safe!

Just having a bit of a break from the hospital. Mum still hanging in there, poor thing. She's been in a coma since Friday. The doctors told us she wouldn't make it through the night last night but her body is still so strong. I've come on here to get away from it a bit and read about some of the lovely BFP's.

I haven't been on much lately obviously but still trying to read everyone's stories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Sorry to hear but welcome, min jealous of your cycle when I get AF I have to wait 3 weeks until O.
    That is one thing I am very grateful for in this crazy life of ttc. 26-27 day cycles, o'ing on cd14-16 with a 11-12day lp.
    I know how lucky I am to have that, and am very grateful. I can not imagine long drawn out cycles, and feel sorry for those of you that do

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie85 View Post

Sorry Maggie, im not too sure. I did think though that a lp longer than 10 days is ok, and I would assume that having pretty regular cycles with an 11 day lp its ok. (Im really not sure though, just assuming)

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    I wish we had no work tomorrow..
    I was meant to have an RDO tomorrow, but due to some unforeseen circumstances (and some dumb people that I work with) I now have to work

anyone in Qld, stay safe from floods, and anyone in Vic stay safe from bushfires (what a strange country we live in)