Closed Thread
Page 89 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1457
  1. #881
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shelby - this is really common when you have cysts. I have had exactly the same thing happen to me a few years ago when I was TTC DS. I was all gearing up to ovulate and BD when suddenly started bleeding instead. I bled for 5 days and it was like a normal AF. After the bleeding stopped I ovulated a couple of weeks later and my cycles were back to normal.

    The bleeding is good for the cysts - it will help them go away and most cysts will go away on their own within a few cycles. FX this is the way with you and you will be back to normal next cycle xx

  2. #882
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Shelby - this is really common when you have cysts. I have had exactly the same thing happen to me a few years ago when I was TTC DS. I was all gearing up to ovulate and BD when suddenly started bleeding instead. I bled for 5 days and it was like a normal AF. After the bleeding stopped I ovulated a couple of weeks later and my cycles were back to normal.

    The bleeding is good for the cysts - it will help them go away and most cysts will go away on their own within a few cycles. FX this is the way with you and you will be back to normal next cycle xx
    Thanks musical that makes me feel better, although the though of waiting to O again when I have just got excited to get to cd20 and ready to O is a bit annoying. I guess hopefully it gets rid of the cyst and I can try again next month.

  3. #883
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,409
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,058
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Every cycle is different, I'm on nothing and sometimes I get o pain and sometimes I don't, fx its a good thing this month.
    Hah, I wish. This egg is being wasted, I can't use it this month

    Just weird because I've had it every month without fail except the months I've used ovidrel.

  4. #884
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hah, I wish. This egg is being wasted, I can't use it this month

    Just weird because I've had it every month without fail except the months I've used ovidrel.
    Maybe the O pains are caused by your body gearing up and ovulating naturally. Perhaps when O happens artificially it is more of a chemical reaction so works differently? Who knows but its interesting

  5. #885
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Haha no it just feels like really bad bloating and sort of dull cramping different to o pains iv had before. All gd just wanted to check that its normal.
    Yep, I get this so bad I can hardly move.

  6. #886
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey all. I hope no one minds if I join. Only just joined the site so I'm a bit of a noob to all of this. Came off the pill in Nov last year and actively TTC since. Currently expecting AF. Hard to know though as I've only had one proper cycle so far, so this will be my second. I keep getting hopeful with symptoms but starting to feel like AF is coming. I know it sounds silly but definitely underestimated how much of a roller coaster TTC is. Especially the disappointment. It's comforting g to hear everyone's own stories

  7. #887
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

    Welcome Jessi! Wave. Lets hope your stay here is a short one x

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (28-01-2013)

  9. #888
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Lila. Same to you To us all

  10. #889
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Hey all. I hope no one minds if I join. Only just joined the site so I'm a bit of a noob to all of this. Came off the pill in Nov last year and actively TTC since. Currently expecting AF. Hard to know though as I've only had one proper cycle so far, so this will be my second. I keep getting hopeful with symptoms but starting to feel like AF is coming. I know it sounds silly but definitely underestimated how much of a roller coaster TTC is. Especially the disappointment. It's comforting g to hear everyone's own stories
    Welcome

  11. #890
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks shelby


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #5
    By shelby27 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 14:57
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 20:12
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!