Closed Thread
Page 89 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shelby - this is really common when you have cysts. I have had exactly the same thing happen to me a few years ago when I was TTC DS. I was all gearing up to ovulate and BD when suddenly started bleeding instead. I bled for 5 days and it was like a normal AF. After the bleeding stopped I ovulated a couple of weeks later and my cycles were back to normal.

The bleeding is good for the cysts - it will help them go away and most cysts will go away on their own within a few cycles. FX this is the way with you and you will be back to normal next cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Shelby - this is really common when you have cysts. I have had exactly the same thing happen to me a few years ago when I was TTC DS. I was all gearing up to ovulate and BD when suddenly started bleeding instead. I bled for 5 days and it was like a normal AF. After the bleeding stopped I ovulated a couple of weeks later and my cycles were back to normal.

The bleeding is good for the cysts - it will help them go away and most cysts will go away on their own within a few cycles. FX this is the way with you and you will be back to normal next cycle xx
    Thanks musical that makes me feel better, although the though of waiting to O again when I have just got excited to get to cd20 and ready to O is a bit annoying. I guess hopefully it gets rid of the cyst and I can try again next month.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Every cycle is different, I'm on nothing and sometimes I get o pain and sometimes I don't, fx its a good thing this month.
    Hah, I wish. This egg is being wasted, I can't use it this month

Just weird because I've had it every month without fail except the months I've used ovidrel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hah, I wish. This egg is being wasted, I can't use it this month

Just weird because I've had it every month without fail except the months I've used ovidrel.
    Maybe the O pains are caused by your body gearing up and ovulating naturally. Perhaps when O happens artificially it is more of a chemical reaction so works differently? Who knows but its interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Haha no it just feels like really bad bloating and sort of dull cramping different to o pains iv had before. All gd just wanted to check that its normal.
    Yep, I get this so bad I can hardly move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all. I hope no one minds if I join. Only just joined the site so I'm a bit of a noob to all of this. Came off the pill in Nov last year and actively TTC since. Currently expecting AF. Hard to know though as I've only had one proper cycle so far, so this will be my second. I keep getting hopeful with symptoms but starting to feel like AF is coming. I know it sounds silly but definitely underestimated how much of a roller coaster TTC is. Especially the disappointment. It's comforting g to hear everyone's own stories

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome Jessi! Wave. Lets hope your stay here is a short one x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lila. Same to you To us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Hey all. I hope no one minds if I join. Only just joined the site so I'm a bit of a noob to all of this. Came off the pill in Nov last year and actively TTC since. Currently expecting AF. Hard to know though as I've only had one proper cycle so far, so this will be my second. I keep getting hopeful with symptoms but starting to feel like AF is coming. I know it sounds silly but definitely underestimated how much of a roller coaster TTC is. Especially the disappointment. It's comforting g to hear everyone's own stories
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks shelby