Closed Thread
Page 82 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

I heard that EPO can cause uterine contractions which is why you shouldn't take it after O. The one month I did take it, I o'd on day 18 instead of day 12. So I stopped taking it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    good luck channy. take care on your trip. for you this cycle. thanks for listening to my vents.

thanks lila & waiting... yeh i was thinking about hormones too. oh my dh has no choice coz he doesn't trust my driving solo for a distance. so i have to bear the guilt-trip of him missing work during my checkups.
    Why doesn't he trust you to drive solo? That sounds a bit controlling... or is he worried because of the pregnancy?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsLA the antibiotics have kicked in and gave me the worst headache last night and erratic heartbeat so didn't sleep well but so glad it's Friday!!

Hope you're starting to feel better Lila! Remember to try and move a little so you don't get pressure sores! (Sorry nurse in me coming out)

good luck Channy- you've done all you can now just have to wait and you'll see those two lines and have a very sticky bub I'm sure!

waiting 18 months would be so tough! My heart goes out to you and I really hope you get a bub soon goodness you deserve it!

Nothing new with me I think AF is about to leave the building after 3 days! I hope so I hate worrying about it when I'm at work! And then I can start this month off already and hopefully be pregnant to reveal for my mums birthday in April! that's the plan anyways...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Great attitude MC did u have an allergic reaction to the antibiotics? Didnt sound too good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Being optimistic is the only way to be while TTC I think

I'm not sure if it was an allergic reaction or I took too many... They said take three tablets so I did but then I researched and it said take two.... I was driving my DP nuts due to not sleeping so I decided I would clean the house at 2am... least its sparkling all ready for the long weekend!

I am feeling a bit better today so either way they seem to have helped.

When are you off to Sydney? Got much planned while you're there? I would love to have a girls weekend away soon think I will talk to the girls and organise one!

Thanks
    Reviews

I leave at 6:50 tonight going to hang out with my Aunty who is only 11yrs older than me and we are very close. I booked the trip after my 2nd mc last yr, just need to get away from all the stuff going on here. Going to have high tea, go to Jamie Oliver's Italian, Turkish spa and going to pub cha. Can not wait! Altho so many of my friend are at the big day out today too, I want it all haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Why doesn't he trust you to drive solo? That sounds a bit controlling... or is he worried because of the pregnancy?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    maybe overprotective? nothing to do with pg tho coz been like that with other things as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I leave at 6:50 tonight going to hang out with my Aunty who is only 11yrs older than me and we are very close. I booked the trip after my 2nd mc last yr, just need to get away from all the stuff going on here. Going to have high tea, go to Jamie Oliver's Italian, Turkish spa and going to pub cha. Can not wait! Altho so many of my friend are at the big day out today too, I want it all haha
    Wow channy! That's cool! At least you can bond with her and have fun. you deserve to relax and have fun after stressing with ttc. at least few days for you to take off your mind about ttc and treat yourself. take care dear. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's not good ExpectantMum - I would go nuts not being able to drive myself places...

Have you spoken to your DH about it? or is it a touchy subject?

Oh Channy that sounds wonderful! You deserve a good break and holiday... take a break from the whole TTC journey for a few days and when you come back hopefully you'll have a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews

I have a tmi question...does anyone feel like when ur DTD a lot during fertile time that it interferes with working out what cm u have? Lol