Closed Thread
Page 79 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Random thought: just ran around the house making sure it's all clean and tidy, washing and dishes done, food in the fridge so I didn't leave it all for hubby when I go away tomorrow for three days and I just thought..if DH was leaving, he would just think to pack and leave lol. Women must b built different in so many ways.
    Hear Hear! My DH puts the rubbish out and thinks he's cleaned the entire house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Hear Hear! My DH puts the rubbish out and thinks he's cleaned the entire house!
    Omg this is my Dp. He'll do a load of washing or wash the dishes and has to show me like he's getting graded on it. I'm like wtf do you want a medal?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

This
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Random thought: just ran around the house making sure it's all clean and tidy, washing and dishes done, food in the fridge so I didn't leave it all for hubby when I go away tomorrow for three days and I just thought..if DH was leaving, he would just think to pack and leave lol. Women must b built different in so many ways.
    haha so true!!! '

Oh Channy, go and check out the "Have you noticed a "low poster" thread. Might just make your day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yes MWL showed me today, very sweet x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelsie, congrats on not smoking. I gave up nearly 5 years ago (I think, maybe its 4 ) and I remember it being Soooo Hard!!! Keep up the good work, its all worth it in the end.

Butterfly, so sorry to hear your mum is back in Hospy. so sad, I really hope that you get you BFP really soon so you can share your amazing news with your family fx you will see 2 amazing pink lines in just over a week

MCB, we all know that horrid feeling when af shows her ugly face, and really hope that none of us have to see her again for a long time!
    Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you start feeling better.

Mumsical, I am also a lot calmer and more optimistic in the 2ww, I think because I know I cant do anything about it anymore this month, and am not working myself up to dtd all the time (and convincing DH to dtd) even though this month I am not feeling like we will be lucky, I know I cant change that now so what will be will be! (well thats how I feel today, maybe ill be a mess tomorrow hahaha)
    I really hope that you get your bfp this time, and dont have to make that appointment again

waiting, 18 months must be horrible hopefully this is your month. good luck with the jabs from Sunday!

Channy, Im the same, we are going away together tomorrow arvo and I am running around like a mad woman just tidying up so when we come home on monday, its not mess and DH was just chilling on the couch I bet when you get home, It won't be as clean as you left it!

afm, 9dpo tomorrow and think I will cave in and test. as I said im not feeling it this month but still want to poas. I think af is due mon or tue.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just wanted to add with the EPO I went to the dr because my boobs where sooooo sore I couldn't even hug DH and I only have 12b boobs. I told him I was on EPO and he asked why I told him ttc, mucus etc and he told me to get off it immediately if ttc and that I should not be taking it at all. Boobs are back to normal now that I have stopped.

Thanks
    Reviews

??? I thought it was supposed to help! All this stuff is so confusing hey

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    MCB. Unfortunately yes, this ttc thing is all a numbers game. It SUCKS, I know cos Ive been doing it for 18 months now.... Be assured that time is on your side, so your chances of falling pg are good.

FS rang today, I can start jabbing again on Sun. First Bt is next friday. Back on the hampsterwheel again......
    Yay at least your back in the game!!

Thanks
    Reviews

??? I thought it was supposed to help! All this stuff is so confusing hey
    I thought so too but I only started taking it because lots of ladies on here say to use it, but I suppose in the nicest way possible there not drs so I think I'll stick with what my gp says. Ill never go back on it again after how sore my boobs where.