Closed Thread
Page 75 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kelsie - Just wanted to say a massive well done on not smoking for 3 days!! I found the day 3 "hump" to be the worst. Each time I tried to quit, day 3 always got me. Once I got over it, I never looked back! Oh - and its amazing how much better food tastes once you dont smoke Your body (and hopefully soon bubs!) will thank you for it

Squiggs - lets hope those spermies are doing their job!!!

Shelby - you go girl, positive thinking!! Welcome to the world of "dildo-cam". I swear Ive had so many of them I could charge admission fees...

Pain has eased a little tonight, Ive spent pretty much the whole evening in the bath and am nice and dozy thanks to a cocktail of painkillers... lets hope tomorrow is a better day!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Kelsie  (23-01-2013),shelby27  (23-01-2013),Three Little Birds  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Kelsie - Just wanted to say a massive well done on not smoking for 3 days!! I found the day 3 "hump" to be the worst. Each time I tried to quit, day 3 always got me. Once I got over it, I never looked back! Oh - and its amazing how much better food tastes once you dont smoke Your body (and hopefully soon bubs!) will thank you for it
    Yep, today was the worst - I nearly caved when I got home from work! I had one in my hand with a lighter ready to go! And then thought I'd give it 5mins and if I felt the same then I would, but I didn't and forgot about it! YEOW! for me haha
    Told you I've gone crazy! LMAO

Ps - since when did I become a 'Senior Member"? haha Is that a time thing :-( Makes me sad ....
    Last edited by Kelsie; 23-01-2013 at 21:47.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Great work Kelsie! You should definately be proud of your win and write it down or something so when your feeing like its all too hard you can read how well you really are doing!

Snr member just has to do with how many posts you have done. Not age so much.. Thank goodness!
    Last edited by MadeWithLove; 23-01-2013 at 22:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Great work Kelsie! You souls definately be proud of your win and write it down or something so when your feeing like its all too hard you can read how well you really are doing!

Snr member just has to do with how many posts you have done. Not age so much.. Thank goodness!
    Oh OK, thanks for that. I thought it actually meant once you reached a certain period of time trying to conceive that you 'graduated' to the Seniors club so to speak HAHAHA Hence sad and depressing!!!!

And thank you! I do keep a diary (Day One App) now on my TTC journey, with the addition of giving up smoking now too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kelsie awesome work!! Yeah I think Senior Member is over 100 posts.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Oh OK, thanks for that. I thought it actually meant once you reached a certain period of time trying to conceive that you 'graduated' to the Seniors club so to speak HAHAHA Hence sad and depressing!!!!

And thank you! I do keep a diary (Day One App) now on my TTC journey, with the addition of giving up smoking now too :-)
    Lol. That would be sad.

Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi All

Kelsie - well done and good work! Hang in there. I gave up smoking maybe 5 years ago and went cold turkey. I finally stuck it through. I now can't even stand the smell of cig smoke.

Squiggs - my FS said that whenever i feel comfortable enough to BD i can start, but my hospital sheet says to wait at least 4 days. According to my tracker, I should O on Tuesday. At the moment I cant move my pelvis much as it is uncomfortable and im scared of pulling/ripping something. It looks as though i may be able to possibly give maybe one try but it will be closer to O, depending on how I am feeling.

Waiting - have a lovely relaxed sleep

Shelby - yay for the eggies! Definitely great news

AFM - Now to try to fall asleep flanked with a pillow on each side as I cannot sleep on my stomach. Poor DH is banished to the spare room. Heres hoping tomorrow will bring hope to us all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

Kelsie  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    has anyone heard from Princessleah? I hope she is ok, miss her around here.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    has anyone heard from Princessleah? I hope she is ok, miss her around here.
    Tehee. Yes mumsical. She is still here. She had a name change due to privacy reasons. Not sure if I ruin it by telling you what her name is now. ??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post

Squiggs - lets hope those spermies are doing their job!!!

Shelby - you go girl, positive thinking!! Welcome to the world of "dildo-cam". I swear Ive had so many of them I could charge admission fees...

Pain has eased a little tonight, Ive spent pretty much the whole evening in the bath and am nice and dozy thanks to a cocktail of painkillers... lets hope tomorrow is a better day!!
    Haha thanks waitinghoping