Closed Thread
Page 74 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Test mcb!! It's the only way u will know for sure

Lila - hope u r recovering well, take care xx

J- thanks AF is here but omg I swear I am dying... Couldn't sleep last night was vomiting in pain and kept feeling like I was about to faint. DH said he has never seen me in so much pain (and he saw me in labour!) or do pale. Still in mega pain today, ibuprofen and codeine have both done nothing. I used to get like this when I had mega heavy AF but haven't had it for about 10 years.

Rang the FS in case something not right. Nurse completely dismissed me saying "there's no way it could relate to the D&C it was too long ago.." (umm it was in dec and this is first AF since so yes, I think it relates... And "there's no way the vomiting could be from period pain, you must have gastro or a tummy bug, go to your GP". (1. Can't get in... 2. GP will tell me it's period pain and just give me painkillers and refer me back to you....)

Why can't anything ever be easy for me????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am so sorry Waiting!! People can be so insensitive to other peoples pain (but luckily you have us and we care about how you feel!) and I know how you feel I used to get the WORST period pain I would be doubled up in pain crying and vomiting wishing it would end no amount of painkillers would help. When I was in school I couldn't go and missed a lot of class so I went and got the Implanon so it wouldn't distrupt my work when I got a job. I really hope you start to feel better soon!!

I will test tomorrow, I will wait and see if the bleeding gets heavier. I just went to the toilet and had a look and there hasn't been a change in flow ect so not like when I get a period and I haven't had any period pain/cramping...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Oh I am so sorry Waiting!! People can be so insensitive to other peoples pain (but luckily you have us and we care about how you feel!) and I know how you feel I used to get the WORST period pain I would be doubled up in pain crying and vomiting wishing it would end no amount of painkillers would help. When I was in school I couldn't go and missed a lot of class so I went and got the Implanon so it wouldn't distrupt my work when I got a job. I really hope you start to feel better soon!!

I will test tomorrow, I will wait and see if the bleeding gets heavier. I just went to the toilet and had a look and there hasn't been a change in flow ect so not like when I get a period and I haven't had any period pain/cramping...
    Hopefully you get a bfp or a the very least your af sorted.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    To all the ladies feeling down and out right now. It will happen soon for all of us!

LilaJ - hope that flushed you out and you get a sticky bubba soon! Do you have to wait to start TTC or can you give it a go right away?

Channy - have a great weekend away. Take some time to think about something other than TTC! (easier said than done)

Rainbow - I also love that avatar!

Waiting - I have no idea why FS/obstetrician receptionists/nurses have to be so rude. Must be in their training. I hope you got in to see someone today or tomorrow!

AFM - Pretty sure I O'd last night or this morning. DTD last night and when we were done had some cramping and a sharper pain on my right side. Still a bit of cramping today. I've never had that before so the naturopath herbs must be doing something. Saw her again today and she was very excited for me. So we'll keep DTD and we'll catch the egg!! There needs to be a little icon of a sperm with a cricket mit catching the egg. That would be so much easier to post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, I'm CD23, 10DPO and 3 days without a cigarette! I'm losing the plot over here! Just want to sleep away time at the moment so that the overwhelming feeling of everything just disappears!

A BFP would be so amazing right now! Tested today though (naughty of me) and BFN :-(

Lots of baby dust for us all

WHOOPS! I posted this in the wrong thread... sorry if peeps are in the January thread too!
    Last edited by Kelsie; 23-01-2013 at 20:08.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Test mcb!! It's the only way u will know for sure

Lila - hope u r recovering well, take care xx

J- thanks AF is here but omg I swear I am dying... Couldn't sleep last night was vomiting in pain and kept feeling like I was about to faint. DH said he has never seen me in so much pain (and he saw me in labour!) or do pale. Still in mega pain today, ibuprofen and codeine have both done nothing. I used to get like this when I had mega heavy AF but haven't had it for about 10 years.

Rang the FS in case something not right. Nurse completely dismissed me saying "there's no way it could relate to the D&C it was too long ago.." (umm it was in dec and this is first AF since so yes, I think it relates... And "there's no way the vomiting could be from period pain, you must have gastro or a tummy bug, go to your GP". (1. Can't get in... 2. GP will tell me it's period pain and just give me painkillers and refer me back to you....)

Why can't anything ever be easy for me????
    You poor thing, I hope it easies up very soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I had my first ever internal ultrasound today, not ttc related, I have been having some abdominal pain and my gp wanted to check for cysts. But while I was there because i told her we where trying she said I had quiet a few eggs in there and 1 very dominant egg on my left side. I'm going to make a baby out of that egg I said 6 days to go!!!!
    Last edited by shelby27; 24-01-2013 at 07:16.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    To all the ladies feeling down and out right now. It will happen soon for all of us!

LilaJ - hope that flushed you out and you get a sticky bubba soon! Do you have to wait to start TTC or can you give it a go right away?

Channy - have a great weekend away. Take some time to think about something other than TTC! (easier said than done)

Rainbow - I also love that avatar!

Waiting - I have no idea why FS/obstetrician receptionists/nurses have to be so rude. Must be in their training. I hope you got in to see someone today or tomorrow!

AFM - Pretty sure I O'd last night or this morning. DTD last night and when we were done had some cramping and a sharper pain on my right side. Still a bit of cramping today. I've never had that before so the naturopath herbs must be doing something. Saw her again today and she was very excited for me. So we'll keep DTD and we'll catch the egg!! There needs to be a little icon of a sperm with a cricket mit catching the egg. That would be so much easier to post!
    Fingers are crossed squiggs!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Fx squiggs and that's so cool Shelby. I really hope you get your BFP and then you can say you actually got to talk about the egg that produced this bubby when it was just a tiny little egg about to pop!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (23-01-2013),Three Little Birds  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Get busy Shelby! fx it's your turn

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (23-01-2013)