Closed Thread
Page 73 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

The only way you'll know is to test hun.

You will probably get an accurate result at 14dpo.

My period always starts off very light and then by the second day I get my heaviest flow.

I even had a 1.5 day period last cycle which I hoped was a BTB but turned out not to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Rainbow your avatar makes me giggle everytime I see it

My goodness our bodies are painful sometimes aren't they?!

I guess I can test tomorrow morning and see what it says (I did one last night and it was negative but that was just a gamble because I knew getting a positive in the evening isn't likely) I guess if the bleeding gets worse I am not pregnant and I won't waste a test (why must they be so expensive!?)

I really want to believe its BTB but I am not hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Girls,

MCB - i am so sorry for your AF. Keep your chin up and keep on going. I am really confident you will get your BFP soon. TTC is a really tough process. If i could i would give you a huge hug.

Channy - hang in there my friend. I really feel for you. When i have felt down over the last few months, i have planned all fun things to do, so i have days to look forward to. My next planned day I am even dragging poor DH to a water park! It will be great to act like a kid again and get out of town for the day.

Squiggs - your little girl is just so adorable!

Waiting - i am so happy that you settling into your new job.

AFM - i am lying in bed in hospital after my laparoscy and hysteroscopy. I actually feel really good. I am eating and drinking tea, and just waiting for the IV to be taken out so I can go home. DH is here with me and watching cricket. Im not due back to work until Tues, so i am looking forward to a good rest.

the docs found and removed some endo mostly on my left side and in my uterine wall. Doc advised both overies and everything else in there looks good, so going forward, there is no reason i should not be able to fall pregnant. 9 months of TTC and I feel so relieved and finally feel as though I am finally making some progress.

Babydust to each of you. Fx for all of those testing late Jan, early Feb x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Wishing u a speedy recovery Lila

I'm off for a girls weekend in sudney Friday, b nice to take my mind off things.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    How hilarious is my avatar? whenever I send DP a text with something that amuses her, she replies with that! So it also makes me chuckle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Love it rainbow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

MCB, fingers crossed for you! Let us know when you test.

Lila, hope you're recovery doesn't take too long. Glad to hear you are feeling good already

Channy, hope you have a lovely girls weekend. My DH is off on a boys weekend so I'm looking forward to a nice quiet weekend.

AFM, no sign of AF but I'm confused because at my ultrasound last week the dr said it looked as though I just had or was just about to O and as I've had a very short LP the last few cycles I thought I'd be seeing her now but I got an almost positive OPK last night... Wish my body would just go back to normal. I'm never going on the pill again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Lila; I could use a big hug (but I love hugs so I will say that all the time!)

MY DP is also confident it appears he went out and bought the exact pram that I want and have been in love with for ages so fingers crossed that will jumpstart the ol' spermy vs eggy chase!! and bring me good luck!

Lila I hope you have a quick and easy recovery and your DH is looking after you I hope you get a BFP very soon after going through all that!!

Ooh that sounds fun Channy - hope you have a great time!

I find it quite hilarious naw that's cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    MCB, fingers crossed for you! Let us know when you test.

Lila, hope you're recovery doesn't take too long. Glad to hear you are feeling good already

Channy, hope you have a lovely girls weekend. My DH is off on a boys weekend so I'm looking forward to a nice quiet weekend.

AFM, no sign of AF but I'm confused because at my ultrasound last week the dr said it looked as though I just had or was just about to O and as I've had a very short LP the last few cycles I thought I'd be seeing her now but I got an almost positive OPK last night... Wish my body would just go back to normal. I'm never going on the pill again!
    Thanks Teeja! I most certainly will keep you all updated.

I know exactly how you feel Teeja, since getting my implanon removed I hear all these horror stories I couldn't believe it when I got my first positive OPK! Birth control is so horrible when it messes up your cycles.... I really hope you get a positive soon or your AF (whichever will help you get some peace of mind)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks everyone.
    Teeja - thank you for your kind words x
    Rainbow - i also really love your Avatar! I really hope you get your BFP soon. Your DP sounds wonderful and really supportive