Closed Thread
Page 72 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies J

This whole TTC journey is definitely an emotional roller-coaster!

I am happy that my body has bounced back quickly after goingoff birth control but still devastated that I did everything I could’ve butstill didn’t work.

I have had a very tough few weeks that’s for sure…. Really would’veloved to give good news to my DP after endless bad news it seems.

Sorry for the pity party – I have 5 years of PMS stored upfor me this month!

I am glad everything has worked out well for you MWL; you have given me a lot of hope and that is priceless, so thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Hi MCB, I'm sorry af arrived. How long have you been TTC? Pp have said it perfectly. TTC is a very emotionally painful experience. It doesnt seem to matter how much you do all the right things it either happens or doesn't which really sucks. Best of luck from next cycle xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know Channy, it seems so unfair

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely agree Channy - the more you want something the more it eludes you it appears.

I will be taking a very relaxed approach next month, I was so stressed this month with all the OPKS and what not.

Thanks Butterfly I am staying optimistic that this next cycle I will get my BFP!
    I haven't been trying long in terms off actively trying (since the end of 2012) but I have wanted a baby for 2+ years but had to wait for numerous reasons; so makes it longer thinking of it like that

Thanks
    Reviews
    whoops - I had a question and completely forgot to write it...

After AF does away (hopefully by Sunday) do I start DTD straight away afterwards? Not sure of my ovualtion ect as I ovulated two weeks ago

Sorry if thats a stupid question my brain isn't working that well at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post

After AF does away (hopefully by Sunday) do I start DTD straight away afterwards? Not sure of my ovualtion ect as I ovulated two weeks ago

Sorry if thats a stupid question my brain isn't working that well at the moment!
    You could try dtd every second day for the whole cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lil Smurfy, thats what I was going to do once AF goes away...

I did that last cycle and then everyday for 5 days after my first positive OPK.

Guess I will do that again my DP will be quite happy to hear that I would imagine

Hows everything going for you Lil Smurfy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post

I can sympathize with that completely. I always wanted to be a young mother and I've yearned for a child since was 18. I just never had the opportunity.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Seems as though its easier to have a miracle happen if you either a. Don't want it to or b. aren't trying to make it happen. Blah

Be kind to urself MCB xxx
    I'm sorry you feel that way Channy

I was given a 1% chance of conceiving naturally and after 12 long months, we finally did it and I am now 22+3 weeks along. Ours was definitely a miracle and definitely a much wanted one that we worked oh so hard to make happen.

I know you'll get your miracle Channy .. I'm sure of it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to be a young mum (especially since my DP is quite a bit older and we have decided that all three kids need to be born before he is 40) I hope that happens!!

I'm sorry you couldn't be a young mum Butterfly but you are still young now!

Ladies, I have a question about break through bleeding? I am 14dpo today and I have what I thought is my period; except its light (one pad on all day and its not close to needing to be changed - Sorry way too much info!!) but as today is when my period is meant to be due is it possible that its breakthrough bleeding instead? I haven't done a HPT yet....

Does anyone know much about this? I read that it can last up to 5 days like a period but it isn't - SO CONFUSED