Closed Thread
Page 71 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Channy - im feeling exactly the same. Can't believe it's taken so long

Ok ladies I need some advice (particularly J37 if ur floating around?). I estimated that I ovulated about 2 weeks ago so I would be 13 or 14dpo now. Had bloods, they confirmed I had and fs said last tues to expect af in 7-10 days. Yesterday I had a tiny amount of fresh blood but only old blood since... But OMG I'm so uncomfortable and in so much pain. My uterus feels huge, heavy and almost like its swollen (Like I have a massive baby in there and I'm about to give birth!) I'm really bloated and have cramping just like I would if I had AF really heavy, yet theres no fresh blood...

Ques - because when AF arrives this would be the 1st AF since the D&C 7 weeks ago - do I ring the FS cos im so uncomfortable yet not bleeding, or wait a couple more days to see if AF starts because I'm still in the 7-10 day window?? I don't know if I should be expecting a more painful/heavy/strange AF this time or if something isn't right.... Thoughts? What would u do?
    Ring the clinic for reassurance, but it sounds like your period is on the way. I hope you've stocked up on ibuprofen and paracetamol, you poor thing!
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my period

i don't understand.... Everything was timed perfectly I even had implantation bleeding on day 10!!

Devastated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

So sorry MCB .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Just got my period

i don't understand.... Everything was timed perfectly I even had implantation bleeding on day 10!!

Devastated.
    Sorry sweetie next month!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    MCB, I don't know if this makes you feel better but seriously, getting pregnant is a freaking miracle. I honestly don't know how people have accidents, because it is FREAKING hard.

I had 60 million sperm squirted right into my uterus while I was ovulating, and still nothing. Like, it is not easy.

Humans are a pretty infertile species, just remember that. It will happen for all of us. It doesn't make it easier of course, but it makes me feel better knowing there's nothing wrong with me, it's just a miracle that it happens at all, given how big a journey that little sperm has to undertake.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know how people have accidents either! I've been wondering that ever since my best friend told me she got pregnant by accident along with three others of my friends! They don't even realise how lucky they are.

i really hope that February is your month Rainbow (also hoping its my month and everyone else on here) guess all I can do is keep trying and hopefully have a November baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Seems as though its easier to have a miracle happen if you either a. Don't want it to or b. aren't trying to make it happen. Blah

Be kind to urself MCB xxx
    Last edited by ChannyV; 23-01-2013 at 09:06.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Just got my period

Devastated.
    So sorry MCB. Trying to conceive is such a difficult and emotional journey.

I hope all you lovely ladies get sticky BFPs soon. You've all been through so much already.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Big hugs to all, we will get there!

Cd15 here 6 more days till O....have I mentioned how much I hate long cycles grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    I akin it to winning lotto. Some ppl get a ticket every week for years and never get a win.. some ppl buy one ticket once and BAM they win a million.

You cant predict when or why it will happen and it seems it really doesnt matter if you are doing all the 'things' you should be doing.. there is just some higher being that decides when and if your path in life will include a baby.

I was young when i had DS and had zero purpose to my days then along came a baby and voila.. i have a career focus, a reason for doing what i do and a little guy that made me see how important family and being a functioning responsible adult is. I used to have my phone bill cut off all the time cause i was a late payer and would be out partying instead of saving money.. now i own a house, have zero debt other than the mortgage and have savings... SAVINGS! Weird huh.?!