Closed Thread
Page 65 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Gaggh I just have to vent that I am having the most frustrating cycle ever this month! I usually have a regular 28 day cycle. Today is my 3rd day in a row of positive opks - also unusual for me and my chart is usually textbook but this month looks like this! Dont know what my stupid body is doing grrr<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Here are the last 4 days of opks too (left is the most recent this morning). I think I am having O pains right now.. Well hopefully...<br />
    Well the last 2 opks are positive the other 2 aren't so that would make sense if you are getting O pains now. Maybe it's a good thing your cycle is a bit off it might be the thing that gets you pregnant. Don't stress about it you are obviously Oing right now so get busy! Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend in WA just sent me the first picture of her belly (27 weeks) it wasn't a planned pregnancy either and I saw it and started crying (at work!) and I feel so depressed now.

I just feel crappy today especially since seeing that photo and worrying what that bleeding was yesterday...?

I know it could easily be me this month (3 more days and i'll be 14DPO) but it just doesn't feel like it will happen this month

Sorry for the vent ladies - just a bit down in the dumps....

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think you're finally Oing now Mumsical.

I am SO SICK OF WAITING. Completely over it. I hate that I have so little control over this TTC journey of mine. Wait for the clinic, wait for pathology, wait for the doctor, wait to ovulate, wait to start injections... sick of it.

Good things are worth waiting for. Good things are worth waiting for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mumsical & mcb & rainbow & channy & everyone else not feeling great during this overwhelming ttc.

Obviously a lot of catching up for me to do with everyone....DH just gone back to work today. so, now I can keep up with you here.

Welcome newbies like me . everyone is super supportive here - you may even notice that even most of them have their own woes & vents, they give out their moral support to everybody.

Afm, I gave in to trying FRER the other day and CBD the next day. talk about poas addict

may the month of hearts be the BFP month for most of us here!
    for all of us to have sticky bubs. x

2013-01-19 10.25.28.jpg

2013-01-20 06.26.26-1.jpg
    Last edited by ExpectantMum; 21-01-2013 at 10:58.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectantMum For This Useful Post:

Kelsie  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hp u r feeling better soon Michelle, this journey can b tough

Hang in there rainbow xx

Expectantmum huge congrats!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (21-01-2013),MichelleClareBear  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hp u r feeling better soon Michelle, this journey can b tough

Hang in there rainbow xx

Expectantmum huge congrats!!
    Hi Channy, thanks! hope you're doing fine... (love those shoes )
    I am excited with the results but still can't help worrying about CP as the one I had last yr. atm, I am clueless if I have to see my GP since 4-5wks still too early. even DH didn't want to get excited until we get the SAFE signal (maybe the US). *vent*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    mumsical & mcb & rainbow & channy & everyone else not feeling great during this overwhelming ttc.

Obviously a lot of catching up for me to do with everyone....DH just gone back to work today. so, now I can keep up with you here.

Welcome newbies like me . everyone is super supportive here - you may even notice that even most of them have their own woes & vents, they give out their moral support to everybody.

Afm, I gave in to trying FRER the other day and CBD the next day. talk about poas addict

may the month of hearts be the BFP month for most of us here!
    for all of us to have sticky bubs. x

Attachment 30492

Attachment 30493
    Congrats ExpectantMum. I went to gp the day I had a positive test (the day AF was due). I wanted to go private, so needed a referral to obstetrician (they can apparently book out quite early)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Congrats ExpectantMum. I went to gp the day I had a positive test (the day AF was due). I wanted to go private, so needed a referral to obstetrician (they can apparently book out quite early)
    Oh! Thanks so much Lil Smurfy! You're wonderful. I will ring up for appointment tomorrow with my GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congrats ExpectantMum!

I'm having a crappy time with this TTC business too. Up to day 66 of my current cycle with no sign of anything. No AF yet and I'm not even sure if I've O'd because my temps have been all over the place and my OPKs have had a constant feint line.

6 months of trying and I'm ready to give up already! I just feel like its not going to happen apologies for my pity party!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Gaggh I just have to vent that I am having the most frustrating cycle ever this month! I usually have a regular 28 day cycle. Today is my 3rd day in a row of positive opks - also unusual for me and my chart is usually textbook but this month looks like this! Dont know what my stupid body is doing grrr<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Here are the last 4 days of opks too (left is the most recent this morning). I think I am having O pains right now.. Well hopefully...<br />
    Mumsical, you are definitely in with a good chance...you have had sex right in the middle of your fertile window. The rise in BBT can be delayed by a few days, so keep having sex until you get your thermal shift. Plus, don't forget you often get a dip when you ovulate, prior to the rise in BBT.
    J x.
    Last edited by J37; 21-01-2013 at 11:25.