Closed Thread
Page 58 of 149 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Hi ladies, works been crazy busy in my first week back from holidays so I have not made time to comment lately but have been reading along.

Expectant, hooray, lovely BFP very exciting.

Waiting, yay for o, that's great news

Squiggs, how great is doc google? Love it, hopefully dh next sa may give a better result. Can't help to take some extra vitamins either way.

Mcb, I totally know how you feel (I think we all do) fx for you and that af does not show her ugly face for a long time.

Shelby I hope ds is ok, fx the time until o flies for you, I feel for you having such long cycles, must really suck.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (19-01-2013),MichelleClareBear  (18-01-2013),shelby27  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Ladies,

I have been following along with your thread for a while and I am so encouraged with your care for each other. I wondered if I can possibly join?

My DH and I have been TTC #1 since April 2012 with so far no success. At the 6 month mark, we had an appointment with a FS and began to test. My AMH, day 21 progesterone, and DH's SA have all come back within normal range. I had a HSG, which I found incredibly painful, with me fainting with my legs in the air! On waking, I was relieved to hear that I had developing follicles and that visibly my uterus and ovaries appear healthy. I thank my lucky stars for each encouraging result, and I am ever hopeful that I will one day hold our healthy baby in my arms.

I am booked in for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy next week, as I do have possible endo issues. My DH is taking a number of days off from work to care for me.

Wishing each of you the sticky BFP that you dream of and deserve! Buckets of babydust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome! Gd luck with ur procedure next wk, the ladies here r so supportive x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by LilaJ View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I have been following along with your thread for a while and I am so encouraged with your care for each other. I wondered if I can possibly join?

My DH and I have been TTC #1 since April 2012 with so far no success. At the 6 month mark, we had an appointment with a FS and began to test. My AMH, day 21 progesterone, and DH's SA have all come back within normal range. I had a HSG, which I found incredibly painful, with me fainting with my legs in the air! On waking, I was relieved to hear that I had developing follicles and that visibly my uterus and ovaries appear healthy. I thank my lucky stars for each encouraging result, and I am ever hopeful that I will one day hold our healthy baby in my arms.

I am booked in for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy next week, as I do have possible endo issues. My DH is taking a number of days off from work to care for me.

Wishing each of you the sticky BFP that you dream of and deserve! Buckets of babydust to you all
    Welcome and good luck next week, I'm sure everything will be fine!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome LilaJ, you've found a great group. OMG I know what you mean about the HSG!! I had mine done a few years ago, but I remember grabbing the nurses hand so tightly I thought I had broken bones!! I cried the whole time!! Good news was though I got pregnant that cycle with DD who is now 3

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Channy and Shelby7! Waiting, i hear you on the HSG. I am so happy thay you were to able concieve your DD that month. The things we do for our BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Channy and Shelby7! Waiting, i hear you on the HSG. I am so happy thay you were to able concieve your DD that cycle. The things we will do for our BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsLa! I hope AF takes a nice long holiday for everyone on here!

Welcome Lila! This is a great thread with the most wonderful and supportive ladies. I couldn't have survived the past couple of weeks if it wasn't for these girls knowing exactly what you're going through!!

Good luck for your tests and I hope your next cycle is as successful as Waitings was!!

Well I POAS today as I'm an addict and of course it was negative but I'm hopeful as I'm only 8 or 9 days past ovulation!! So I won't test again until day 14 or if AF turns up which I hope she doesn't ill be crushed!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks MichelleClareBear! Fx for you this cycle, and hoping your next POAS is positive

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Thanks MrsLa! I hope AF takes a nice long holiday for everyone on here!

Welcome Lila! This is a great thread with the most wonderful and supportive ladies. I couldn't have survived the past couple of weeks if it wasn't for these girls knowing exactly what you're going through!!

Good luck for your tests and I hope your next cycle is as successful as Waitings was!!

Well I POAS today as I'm an addict and of course it was negative but I'm hopeful as I'm only 8 or 9 days past ovulation!! So I won't test again until day 14 or if AF turns up which I hope she doesn't ill be crushed!
    Fx, don't stress still way to early!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (18-01-2013)