Closed Thread
Page 57 of 146 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Shelby!

Has anyone who is/has been pregnant ever feel like they aren't or that it won't happen even if you have a REALLY good chance of getting a BFP?

We BD'd on day one of positive OPK and the next 5-6 days and yet I feel that I will be getting a little visit from AF next week and no matter how supportive DP is I cannot help but think it won't happen this month maybe its just my minds way of being prepared so I am not dissapointed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your BFP Expectantmum!!

MCB - Relax...... (easier said than done I know!!!)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Thanks Shelby!

Has anyone who is/has been pregnant ever feel like they aren't or that it won't happen even if you have a REALLY good chance of getting a BFP?

We BD'd on day one of positive OPK and the next 5-6 days and yet I feel that I will be getting a little visit from AF next week and no matter how supportive DP is I cannot help but think it won't happen this month maybe its just my minds way of being prepared so I am not dissapointed?
    I was like that. I was going through the motions of ttc but never expected that it would actually happen. I couldn't imagine that AF would just not show up. It took us 7 months. I have had hardly any symptoms, so most of the time I don't feel pregnant

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Thanks Shelby!

I still don't feel pregnant - which is really hard because it is my 1st and I want to feel something! I want to know what is happening! And always so worried it is not going to stick! But need to keep positive and enjoy it
    Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lil smurfy and MissXamA!! It's so frustrating sometimes isn't it... You hear all the time people getting pregnant by looking at each other but when it's finally your turn you doubt everything and over think things... I think I'll do what waiting said and relax! Whatever happens will happen
    i know what you mean, I hope when I get a BFP I will feel something!! I'll even be happy vomiting in this instance!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Got DHs semen analysis back today (finally) and it says his sperm agglutination is high (>10) and the pH is 6.5. It was 7 days between ejaculations, really wish I'd known that was too long when I was given the script! Anyway, not sure if that time frame has affected the agglutination or not. Will have to ask my GP if it's something to really worry about. I'm sure she'll want a repeat. But at least motility and morphology are the same. Anyone else's DH/P have high agglutination?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Got DHs semen analysis back today (finally) and it says his sperm agglutination is high (>10) and the pH is 6.5. It was 7 days between ejaculations, really wish I'd known that was too long when I was given the script! Anyway, not sure if that time frame has affected the agglutination or not. Will have to ask my GP if it's something to really worry about. I'm sure she'll want a repeat. But at least motility and morphology are the same. Anyone else's DH/P have high agglutination?
    Morning Squiggs I have no idea about all that, where is J when you need her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Morning Squiggs I have no idea about all that, where is J when you need her.
    "Agglutinations" is just a fancy way of saying "clumping together". I would say the fact that it was 7 days since last ejaculate has affected this result, yes. The best approach is to get a repeat, fresh sample.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    That's fantastic that you are ovulating again. Your last miscarriage was just really bad luck, and the chances of it happening again are infintesimal. You've had your 2 MCs, so it's definitely your turn next. The last pregnancy was never going to be the perfect baby you wanted, and nature has intervened. Your perfect baby is coming. There is nothing wrong with your fertility...embryogenesis is SO complicated that the slightest genetic mistake results in a non-viable embryo. But statistically, your odds of a normal pregnancy next time are very good. Things are going in your favour now. That's not to mean you cannot grieve what might of been, but you must look forward to the baby who is certainly coming to you.
    That's how I approached it when I didn't think I could face a 3rd miscarriage. I honestly hope you can do the same.
    J xxxx.
    Thanks J, your post made my tear up when I read it. I know Ill get my take home bubs soon, its just taking so long and Im a bit over it. Almost seems unreal now, like I cant even imagine having another baby.

DD kept talking about "Baby Sister" this morning, even blaming her for something she had done (haha it starts early!!).... wonder if she knows something I dont.....

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    "Agglutinations" is just a fancy way of saying "clumping together". I would say the fact that it was 7 days since last ejaculate has affected this result, yes. The best approach is to get a repeat, fresh sample.
    J.
    Thanks J! I've told DH as soon as I got the results that he gets to do another one. He's so thrilled. He had 53% progressive motile sperm and 12% normal morphology and there are plenty of them. So I'm thinking the abnormalities were just because they were in there awhile. Either way, he's gonna start Vitamin C and B12. Can't hurt. I've been doing some research (aka Dr Googling whom I have a love/hate relationship with) and it seems pretty rare. So I'm thinking positively until we get the next batch looked at. I have a GP apt tomorrow so will get another script then.

Waiting - I'm with you on the kids knowing something we don't. DD keeps bringing me my "What to Expect When Expecting" book and pointing to the cover saying, "Mommy." I'm going with it's a sure sign we'll be UTD this month!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (17-01-2013)