Closed Thread
Page 56 of 149 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks J. I don't have FRER, only CB digital but not planning to use it until AF is delayed by a week. do you think cheapies give false + ? I don't have much symptoms yet except for mild cramps, extreme fatigue, and gas. and I am talking about whew GAS! DH has been complaining haha (sorry tmi)

Thanks mumsical! I also hope u get yours soon! My doc keeps telling me not to stress much and drink a lot of orange juice for my vitamin C (also been taking folic). x
    Last edited by ExpectantMum; 16-01-2013 at 12:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats expectantmum!! Hope that line gets darker!

Sorry to the ladies that are ovulating late such a pain!!

I am 8DaysPast my first positive OPK... And I am really stressing that I may have missed the egg. I BD'd first positive OPK everyday for the next 5 days just to be sure.
    My breasts have become quite firm and my nipples are very sensitive and my lower stomach feels firmer (according to my DP)

Not sure if these are signs? anyone got any advise?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Congrats expectantmum! FX for a sticky bub x

Shelby and MissX - late ovulation really sucks, must be a pain to go through it each month. Is there a reason for it? This is the first time I have not ovulated on time. CD20 a d still nothing. I really hope its not a new trend...

Waitinghoping - yay for O and Good luck!!
    The last time I had a really long cycle was when I was pregnant and didn't realise (ended in chem), but I went to the Dr (not normal dr) and she did some tests and said I 'probably' have PCOS as I showed 1 of the 3 categories for it - long cycles that continue went longer. Normal DR wasn't convinced, but was the only thing that made sense. So I have changed my diet to follow a low GI diet (not strict, but defitinely follow with most things).
    I think it is just one of things stupid things out body does and maybe we have too much stress and problems these days that it affects our body??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    Attachment 30266

oops... got too excited. :-)
    Beautiful BFP!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Congrats expectantmum! FX for a sticky bub x

Shelby and MissX - late ovulation really sucks, must be a pain to go through it each month. Is there a reason for it? This is the first time I have not ovulated on time. CD20 a d still nothing. I really hope its not a new trend...

Waitinghoping - yay for O and Good luck!!
    No reason for me it's just what my body does.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Congrats expectantmum!! Hope that line gets darker!

Sorry to the ladies that are ovulating late such a pain!!

I am 8DaysPast my first positive OPK... And I am really stressing that I may have missed the egg. I BD'd first positive OPK everyday for the next 5 days just to be sure.
    My breasts have become quite firm and my nipples are very sensitive and my lower stomach feels firmer (according to my DP)

Not sure if these are signs? anyone got any advise?
    Don't stress yourself out its not over till AF arrives. They say that until the egg attaches to your body your body is still doing its normal thing. So until dpo8-10 your body is still just acting like your not pregnant, so no point symptom watching until then/ so today. When I had DS I had no symptoms at all, when I'm about to get AF my boobs ache. Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different so who can really say. Just try and relax and wait it out. Fx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Expectantmum, I can definitely see a second line on that test. I hope you have a sticky bub. Are you going to do a FRER?

Thanks LS! I don't have FRER. you think I should get one? But I'm not planning to use expensive tests yet not until AF is delayed. atm, m freaking out with my cramps tho I keep telling myself it's just expanding uterus due to implantation. oh this one sticks. last m/c, I had cramps then that's it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    Thanks LS! I don't have FRER. you think I should get one? But I'm not planning to use expensive tests yet not until AF is delayed. atm, m freaking out with my cramps tho I keep telling myself it's just expanding uterus due to implantation. oh this one sticks. last m/c, I had cramps then that's it.
    I had an extremely faint line on an ic (a lot fainter than yours) at 11 dpo, did a FRER the next morning and got a lovely line. I did a digital and another FRER the next day, when AF was due, digital said pregnant and FRER was darker than the day before. I'm a poas addict, so just kept testing. I hope this one sticks for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I had an extremely faint line on an ic (a lot fainter than yours) at 11 dpo, did a FRER the next morning and got a lovely line. I did a digital and another FRER the next day, when AF was due, digital said pregnant and FRER was darker than the day before. I'm a poas addict, so just kept testing. I hope this one sticks for you.

I do appreciate that LS! I'm praying hard for this to be sticky till 9mos!
    But now I'm giggling coz I'm not sure how long I can hold waiting before I use a digital test. but I want to pass the stage when I m/c before. *paranoia* in the meantime, I have to relax with this AF-coming-like cramps.
    Last edited by ExpectantMum; 16-01-2013 at 14:55.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting - so glad you got your O confirmation!

Channy - my cervix is usually low/medium and firmish a few days after AF

Shelby - I hope your little one has a speedy recovery! The ER is scary when you have to take the kids!

ExpectantMum - that's an awesome BFP!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (17-01-2013)