Closed Thread
Page 55 of 146 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Waiting that's great news I'm glad you ovulated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Mumsical I hope you O very soon!

AFM cd8 and just waiting around to O on cd21. Had my first experience taking DS to the emergency ward last night after to cut his finger open. But he is fine I'm sure those scares are worse for the parents then the kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy NY everyone!

Still on holiday mode with DH but can't help updating you since everyone here has been helping me through with my TTC.

This morning, I tried again one of my cheapies well, after more than 10 previous tries and DH saw the used strips in our bin! Lol he asked,"what are these? huh huh?" haha I knew he's aware what they were but he's obviously just wanted details. so I explained that I tried not to tell him about my tests coz I didn't want him to stress. oh, sorry ladies, tmi.

Anyway, here's a pic of my test this morning at 10dpo. Please pray for me to have sticky one this time. after my mc, it's hard to count on this time but I am honestly still excited.

Channy, I read swimmers last 3days. maybe you can try before you go and catch up again as soon as you get back? Oh I would love for you to have bfp soon!

Mumsical, hope you can relax a little bit coz it's no help stressing too much (though being easy said than done).

waiting, that's good news! for your next cycle.

Shelby, glad to hear DS is fine. and hope you too. best of luck on O. hope this is your cycle.

rainbow, I feel for u. last night we visited BIL, and his DW brought up to him that a friend of hers just had baby girl. she brought it up twice! oh, I just pretended I didn't hear.

As to other ladies still trying, and more .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectantMum For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    Happy NY everyone!

Still on holiday mode with DH but can't help updating you since everyone here has been helping me through with my TTC.

This morning, I tried again one of my cheapies well, after more than 10 previous tries and DH saw the used strips in our bin! Lol he asked,"what are these? huh huh?" haha I knew he's aware what they were but he's obviously just wanted details. so I explained that I tried not to tell him about my tests coz I didn't want him to stress. oh, sorry ladies, tmi.

Anyway, here's a pic of my test this morning at 10dpo. Please pray for me to have sticky one this time. after my mc, it's hard to count on this time but I am honestly still excited.

Channy, I read swimmers last 3days. maybe you can try before you go and catch up again as soon as you get back? Oh I would love for you to have bfp soon!

Mumsical, hope you can relax a little bit coz it's no help stressing too much (though being easy said than done).

waiting, that's good news! for your next cycle.

Shelby, glad to hear DS is fine. and hope you too. best of luck on O. hope this is your cycle.

rainbow, I feel for u. last night we visited BIL, and his DW brought up to him that a friend of hers just had baby girl. she brought it up twice! oh, I just pretended I didn't hear.

As to other ladies still trying, and more .
    Oh where is the pic??

Thank you!!

I think swimmers can last up to 5 days, j37 fell pregnant dtd 5 days before o, fingers crossed Channy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Mumsical - thats annoying if you havent still O'd. Hopefully it has just been due to the stress you have been under and it will happen asap.

Channy - haha love your DHs response!! Better keep him busy then!!!

MrsLA - FX for this cycle for you

Oh Bubbles that would have been hard seeing the little bubs. I have to fight back tears every time I see a friend with a little one. Sucks so much. Hopefully we all get our BFPs soon....

AFM - Got BT results back today, I have ovulated (yay!!!) so it seems my body IS kicking back in to gear after the D&C. They said to expect AF in 7-10 days (Im counting 7 from then I think I O'd.) Pick up drugs pack on Fri for next IUI cycle....
    That's fantastic that you are ovulating again. Your last miscarriage was just really bad luck, and the chances of it happening again are infintesimal. You've had your 2 MCs, so it's definitely your turn next. The last pregnancy was never going to be the perfect baby you wanted, and nature has intervened. Your perfect baby is coming. There is nothing wrong with your fertility...embryogenesis is SO complicated that the slightest genetic mistake results in a non-viable embryo. But statistically, your odds of a normal pregnancy next time are very good. Things are going in your favour now. That's not to mean you cannot grieve what might of been, but you must look forward to the baby who is certainly coming to you.
    That's how I approached it when I didn't think I could face a 3rd miscarriage. I honestly hope you can do the same.
    J xxxx.
    Last edited by J37; 16-01-2013 at 09:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2013-01-16 07.11.57.jpg

oops... got too excited. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Expectantmum, I can definitely see a second line on that test. I hope you have a sticky bub. Are you going to do a FRER?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Oh where is the pic??

Thank you!!

I think swimmers can last up to 5 days, j37 fell pregnant dtd 5 days before o, fingers crossed Channy.
    I certainly did, so don't lose hope!!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    Attachment 30266

oops... got too excited. :-)
    Have you done a FRER? Just sip minimal fluids for the next 2 hours to concentrate your urine, and you should get a reliable result. We are excited too!
    J.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congrats expectantmum! FX for a sticky bub x

Shelby and MissX - late ovulation really sucks, must be a pain to go through it each month. Is there a reason for it? This is the first time I have not ovulated on time. CD20 a d still nothing. I really hope its not a new trend...

Waitinghoping - yay for O and Good luck!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post: