Closed Thread
Page 52 of 149 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

So I'm getting cracking. I have an appt on the 31st to make sure I've ovulated, and then start the drugs that stop anything else from happening or something. So I can relax for the next 20 or so days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Rainbow!!! Enjoy the break over the next 20 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

It is so expensive though. My MIL and FIL have offered to help us out. Which is good, because getting that much $$ together upfront is hard.

$150 for one injection! And I might need lots!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical- I hope your body settles down so you can get a positive OPK! You are probably just really stressed and that throws your body out of whack! I won't bother saying you should relax because that never works! Shelby- I hear you, I'm excited that I'm finally in the TWW! It's already been a week since my first positive OPK and my belly is very tender and my nipples have never been so sensitive in all my life so I hope it's something and my mind isn't playing tricks on me!! Great start! Hope that helps you this cycle! I'm taking folate. Good luck waitinghoping! Hope you get your plan of attack so you know more about what you need to do! Good luck Rainbow! Hope you can relax during your break and give your mind and body a well needed rest from this TTC business! That's good about your MIL and FIL they must be excited about grandchildren!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are in, FS said there was a clear reason for the m/c. Bubs had aneuploidy (extra chromosome) of chromosome 7. She said the chances of having this are low until late thirties and as I am still only early 30s she is hopeful that it wont happen again.

Im glad there was a reason (much as that sounds horrible!) and now we can move forward. Its all just going to be a waiting game and hope it doesnt happen again.. She wants us to do 2 more cycles of IUI then progress to IVF (but can look at moving to IVF after 1 if we want). Had a BT to confirm if I actually did O last week, then will start once AF arrives....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks J - yes I am more stressed than ever right now so hopefully thats all it is. I am doing 3 opks per day and temp is a bit rocky but we have moved house so conditions are not consistent. I feel like I might be gearing up to O soonish though. FX. I have put on a bit of weight over the past few months and am no longer in the healthy BMI range . I am scared I will develop PCOS or something. Need to sort myself out and eat better.

Thanks
    Reviews

Waitinghoping - i totally would feel the same way. It feels better knowing that bubs was not healthy and clearly wasn't meant to be. Its natures way of being kinder. I would feel sadder about my body miscarrying a perfectly healthy bub. Good luck on your next pregnancy - which has every chance of success x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting I understand completely. I would be glad that there was a reason for it too

Hopefully you only need one more IUI

Thanks
    Reviews
    waiting. I totally understand the knowing a reason makes it easier to understand. Please be kind to yourself. I have my fingers and toes crossed that your next bfp, which is hopefully soon, will result in a bundle of squishiness for you to take home 8mnths later.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - it is easier when there is a reason I think. Fx the next one is sticky!

Mumsical - just jump DH. Sex is supposed to be stress relieving isn't it?

Rainbow - glad you can take some time off. Hopefully you'll only need 1 month.

So, DH had an SA done Friday morning. Dropped his swimmers off to the lab at 9am. How long does it take to watch those things swim around and write it down? I know they have to look right away! Waiting for these results is just as bad as the TWW and we're only in week 1!! On the bright side, this is the last day of AF, that means onto the BDing!!