Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Hugs channy

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls. I'm just going to have an early night and see how I feel tomorrow. Ill post tomorrow

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Hugs for bubbles and channy xx

I just realised my BT is on Monday not Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews

Everything is crossed for you rainbow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Funniest thing I've ever read .... something to take our minds off TTC for even just a few minutes ... I had to share! http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-2...rrects-of-2012
    Omg Kelsie! That was hilarious.

Thanks
    Reviews

Bubbles - what a ****ty experience . So sorry. What is your plan from here? After I had my DS I did Michelle Bridges 12wbt and went from 86kgs to 69kgs in just 12 weeks. 17kgs gone! I have put some on again now so thinking of doing it again to get healthier - would love a buddy xx

Channy - I feel so sad for you, losing a baby is gut wrenching I am 100% certain that a sticky bub is in your future but I know how uncertain you must feel now about any future BFP's. Cant wait to share they day when you DO make it to that 12 week scan xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Thanks everyone. I havent cheered up at all but trying to focus on other things. Hard thou when your boobs hurt like hell. I did a frer on wed and it was neg. Did internet cheapy yesterday and today still bfn. AF is now 1 day late. My body just loves messing with my head! Just want AF to arrive now so boobs stop hurting, bloating goes away, my mood will hopefully lift and we can ttc again. Good luck to everyone else waiting for bfps x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    butterfly i have the same issue! i gave up trying last night when i came to bed butt naked and started kissing dh only to have him roll over and say 'goodnight'.. i dont usually come to bed in the nud btw.

ugghh! i practically have to jump on top of him before he clicks onto any hinting.. no matter how obvious i am.

during our fertile week i have found i have to tell him in advance.. we are dtd on this night.. this night.. twice here etc - he is ok then.. at least he knows what i am getting at when im rubbing him up and down in bed. lol
    Yep, I've done that too and got 'goodnight' and the old roll over. DH does feel bad about it, he always says he wishes he had a higher libido so I try not to make him feel bad but sometimes I get so frustrated! I'm lucky to get it twice in our fertile window and maybe once or twice at other times in the month. Makes it hard for us too because we should be doing more often than not since the low morphology issues.

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Butterfly - my DH has an extremely low libido too. If I get to bd 2x around O its a good month.. (this month only once as usual.....) Makes it really hard. He's even worse now that we have diagnosed fertility issues because his idea is "why bother?" Thanks DH....
    Yep! Mine feels like that too. Then he says if I talk about O time it puts him under too much pressure to 'perform' so he freaks out and can't, but then if I don't tell him when I O and we miss it because he's 'not in the mood' he gets upset that he didn't know, haha. Can't win!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    butterfly and MWL, My DH is the same very low libido, and around o time I seem to wear him out quite quickly so usually bd twice in my fertile period and sometimes may get to scrape a third in if I am lucky. Unfortunately, although DH wants to make a baby he is not interested in actively ttc and having s3x solely to make a baby, so he is not willing to set days to dtd as he thinks it will take the fun away. (he knows that I am using opk's and that we do bd a lot more during my fertile time, I think he just does not want to know about any of it)
    There is also the added factor that he suffers pretty bad with anxiety and a little depression, so although he really wants a baby, he is TOTALLY petrified that his anxiety will make him a bad father, so he is really scared at the same time. Add in the anti anxiety meds he is on which i believe decreases sex drive and ttc suddenly becomes a little more difficult (sorry for rambling, ramble over)
    Butterfuly, fx for you this month that timing works out perfectly to make a sticky little bubba
    My DH's father abandoned his mother when he found out she was pregnant so my DH has never met his father. He thinks that he doesn't know how to be a father because he didn't have a father himself. He gets quite worked up about that too. I honestly think he will be a fantastic father (I've seen the way he is with kids and he's a really patient person, which will help with kids!), but it doesn't matter how much I tell him he stresses about it quite a bit. That also doesn't help.

Do you know what my DH finds the hardest with all this, it's the constant generalisation that 'ALL men want s3x 24/7'. He thinks because he has a lower sex drive than what every other man does (His words) it means he's not man enough. I tell him it's more common than he thinks for a woman to have a higher s3x drive than the man in a relationship and not all men are the same but he thinks I'm only saying that to make him feel better about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Well the fs basically said that they won't do anything until I loose 30kgs. They suggested dh go and have a lapband or gastric bypass surgery. They're sending us both for all sorts of blood tests, semen analysis, I have to do a tracking cycle too. I was ok in the drs office. Then had to go to the nurses waiting room and I started crying and went to the loo to clean mysel up. Then when the nurse was going through all the tests she asks if I was ok coz I wasn't looking ok, and I burst into hyperventilated crying. She was so nice. Dh was in shock coz I've never cried like that before. So today kinda sucked for me. Now I'm at work. Least I'm busy I guess
    I'm so sorry you had such a horrible experience I know that weightloss can be effective in assisting fertility but my FS never said anything about my weight in my appointment (My BMI is 40.8). In saying that, I didn't feel comfortable with our FS at all, so when we go back in June I'm going to see someone else. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, I'd see someone else if you can because it's such an emotional journey, you really do need someone that you feel comfortable about seeing. In the meantime a tracking cycle does sound like a good idea and if you do feel up to it than focusing on losing weight is an excellent distraction from TTC I'm struggling with it myself at the moment but plan to see a dietician to help me along. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Butterfly.. Not sure how you could tactfully share this info with your DH but trust me he isn't the only one with a low libido.

My DH will approach me for it maybe once a week if I am lucky.. All other times it's me nudging him and trying to initiate.. We are 2 times a week ppl. MAX! If that! Sometimes I just have to literally jump on him and take his clothes off so he doesn't have time to complain about being tired before he starts to enjoy it. Lol. I ask afterwards if he gets annoyed cause I am forceful but he loves it.. Just doesn't think to initiate anything himself.

On the plus side I start my tony ferguson programme today! FAT BE GONE! It might have taken me 6yrs.. But I am going to get back to my pre-baby weight! I'm not really TTC this month so focusing on other things.

My early mc has turned me off everything. I dont want to go thought that again right now. I don't have the strength. Feels weird not TTC after solely focusing on it for months but i just can't get into the charting again. So hopefully I get my motivation back soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I feel the same MWL, can't b bothered charting but focusing on getting fit and healthy, I need to lose about 7kgs by march 17th which is out first wedding anniversary and will put me back to what I was when we got married (put on weight after wedding and have been very slack losing it)