Closed Thread
Page 43 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

I used to. But I haven't even noticed it the last two cycles and the only way I know I've ovulated is because I was given a shot to make it happen! I just assume it happens in my sleep on the months I can't feel it, because it hurts, but not for long enough to wake me up, like af cramps do.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I know waiting!!

My pregnant friend keeps cancelling on me because of 'I'm pregnant and x,y,z'. Insensitive, seeing as she started ttc same time as me and fell straightaway. Can't she just say "I'm x, y, z" instead of emphasising that she's pregnant and I'm not?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Waiting.... your avatar is so me at the moment!

I bought the cutest little baby clothes the other day - hope I haven't jinxed myself!
    Its TOTALLY me at the moment!!! Feels like only a dream though.... I did buy some maternity clothes while I was out (went opp shopping and there was some nice cheap stuff) in the hopes that thinking positive might get things happening finally.... Lets hope Im not just setting myself up for tears!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I know waiting!!

My pregnant friend keeps cancelling on me because of 'I'm pregnant and x,y,z'. Insensitive, seeing as she started ttc same time as me and fell straightaway. Can't she just say "I'm x, y, z" instead of emphasising that she's pregnant and I'm not?!
    Oh that SUCKS. Hopefully you will get to rub it in to her soon. You will be glowing pregnant and she will be uncomfortable with stretch marks..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the quick reply ladies.. I havent been to get it checked out yet waiting, Im scared of bad news :\ I mean im glad my body is kind enough to tell me im ovulating saving the need for OPKs, but seriously?!

Its making me so sensitive, i just burst into tears as mum handed me a $50 note saying she short changed me for my birthday compared to my brother... MY birthday was back in may!! And she wouldnt take it back until i begged her (in tears)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadowangel.... I had quite bad ovulation pains this time around (for the past two days and its settling down now) felt like someone was trying to pull my cervix out and was really heavy.... I am the same as you I won't take any painkillers unless I am dying. I used a wheatbag and that definitely helped me with the pain. Thats the only thing I could suggest - hope it goes away soon!!!

Waiting - I like to think its positive thinking; couldn't hurt trying to sway things in your favour

Rainbow - I feel you, my friend keeps sending me photos of her big pregnant belly.... saying "I am so fat and ugly" yeah well... I would LOVE to be "fat and ugly" at least I would be pregnant!!!

But you'll have your chance soon to rub it in, I know it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey all,

In the nicest possible way, please no judgment! Haha I have been wanting ask this for a while but thought I'd wait a bit and thought I'd just throw it out there now and see if I'm not alone.

I am, unfortunately, a smoker. Are there any other TTCers out there that are smokers?

I know I should give it away so that's not the advice I'm after :-) I feel alienated enough as it is being a smoker, but a TCCer and a smoker seems to be even less support.

I won't be a pregnant smoker and I've geared myself up for that as there is an incentive to do so. I know, I should be thinking of my own health as an incentive, but its just not for me at the moment.

Be kind in responses please haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm sure there are kelsie, I think the reason they encourage you to give it up before ur UTD is so it isn't a cold turkey kind of thing and u have to deal with pregnancy and nicotine withdrawals at the same time. Sorry I have no advice just wanted to say I'm sure ur not alone and shouldn't b judged here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm sure there are kelsie, I think the reason they encourage you to give it up before ur UTD is so it isn't a cold turkey kind of thing and u have to deal with pregnancy and nicotine withdrawals at the same time. Sorry I have no advice just wanted to say I'm sure ur not alone and shouldn't b judged here xx
    Thanks heaps Channy! Yep, I've heard that too. In all honesty I've given up a number of times in the past and all cold turkey too, if I put my mind to it and REALLY want to give up I can, so I have my moments. They say the more you try the more successful you will be at giving up completely :-) I think that's why I want to find out as soon as I can with a BFP because I can do it sooner rather than 12 weeks into it you know.

Anywho .... Fingers crossed for a BFP this month, just banking of DH to be up for lots of DTD, which is basically from now until the end of next week, just to be on the safe side of not missing O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Well the fs basically said that they won't do anything until I loose 30kgs. They suggested dh go and have a lapband or gastric bypass surgery. They're sending us both for all sorts of blood tests, semen analysis, I have to do a tracking cycle too. I was ok in the drs office. Then had to go to the nurses waiting room and I started crying and went to the loo to clean mysel up. Then when the nurse was going through all the tests she asks if I was ok coz I wasn't looking ok, and I burst into hyperventilated crying. She was so nice. Dh was in shock coz I've never cried like that before. So today kinda sucked for me. Now I'm at work. Least I'm busy I guess