Closed Thread
Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I got my first EVER positive OPK last night (I was so excited I was waving it around in my DP's face yelling I AM OVULATING!!!) think I scared him a little

Now (I apologise if TMI) we DTD Tuesday night (8th) Wednesday night (got the positive then) and again this morning...

Just wondering the time period of when I stop ovulating. I think I read earlier in the forum to DTD for three nights?

Thank you all

and Congrats again Sevven!!
    Been there, waving +ve OPKs in hubby's face...drives him mental. But you are correct, from your first +OPK it is best to have sex for next 3 nights...night better so you can sleep with hips elevated.
    Looks like you are back in business!
    J x.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad I am not the only one!
    Excellent! I managed to sleep in for another 30 minutes this morning with my hips in the air! So romantic this TTC business!!
    I have never been so excited to know my body has decided to cooperate with me for once!!
    Thanks so much for your advise and help J

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Yep, J- you're awesome!

Waiting: I think I will test on tues morning.

I will be at work and even though I will only be around kids when they call, the mental preparation is good.

Anyone like me? I can no longer imagine what it would be like to see 2 lines. I can only see one...hence scared to test, I want two so badly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo Hoo Sevven! Congratulations, fx for a healthy and happy 9 months

Bubbles, Good luck with your appointment today.

MCB, Yay for your body cooperating! get busy

Rainbow, what day is your bt? I would test in the morning, as I am a control freak!!!! I would want to know if it was likely to be negative so that I was prepared for the bad news. BUT I totally understand why you would not want to know too. Sorry not really much help. GOOD LUCK

butterfly and MWL, My DH is the same very low libido, and around o time I seem to wear him out quite quickly so usually bd twice in my fertile period and sometimes may get to scrape a third in if I am lucky. Unfortunately, although DH wants to make a baby he is not interested in actively ttc and having s3x solely to make a baby, so he is not willing to set days to dtd as he thinks it will take the fun away. (he knows that I am using opk's and that we do bd a lot more during my fertile time, I think he just does not want to know about any of it)
    There is also the added factor that he suffers pretty bad with anxiety and a little depression, so although he really wants a baby, he is TOTALLY petrified that his anxiety will make him a bad father, so he is really scared at the same time. Add in the anti anxiety meds he is on which i believe decreases sex drive and ttc suddenly becomes a little more difficult (sorry for rambling, ramble over)
    Butterfuly, fx for you this month that timing works out perfectly to make a sticky little bubba

MWL, I feel your pain having to give up when you are sending out all the signals. SO FRUSTRATING

mumofprincess, its so easy for people to say stop stressing, yet so inconsiderate. I really think that sometimes people just say what first comes to them and don't think about it at all.

J, I was going to say the same think about you that Channy and Mumsical have! I was reading away last night in bed thinking wow J is so thoughtful and helpful to all these hubbers and the advice she gives is always so honest open and considerate. Your input and kindness is invaluable around here and I am sure puts many minds at ease when it is most needed, and helps so many ladies to make informed decisions
    Thanks x

afm, still waiting to o! this month feels like its going really slow already and I am only CD8 not due to o until cd 15 or 16

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

MrsLA my BT is on Tuesday. Will be 17dpo! But the crinone makes my period delayed so even if I make it to the BT (like every other time) it means squat.

I'm leaning towards testing that morning, but maybe after my bosses leave so I can not go to work looking like I've been crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yep, J- you're awesome!

Waiting: I think I will test on tues morning.

I will be at work and even though I will only be around kids when they call, the mental preparation is good.

Anyone like me? I can no longer imagine what it would be like to see 2 lines. I can only see one...hence scared to test, I want two so badly.
    you posted this while I was posting my little essay, Fx for Tuesday
    I cant even imagine 2, I am so used to that stark white space when I test so many times every cycle, I cant even imagine what two would look like in real life.
    AND I'm only up to cycle 4, ladies who have been ttc for a long time, I can not imaging how it must feel

Thanks
    Reviews

J - go and look at the "posters you mostly agree with thread" - you've got a few mentions **warm fuzzies*. Sorry I can't link if here on my phone

Thanks
    Reviews

Rainbow - yes I was the same before my last bfp because it had been 14 months since my last bfp (also ended in m/c) so I totally understand.

Now I'm the opposite, petrified of seeing 2 lines because the last 2 times have been so stressful!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm glad it's not just me.

I am totally irrational and tend to think if I can't imagine it, it must be because it won't happen

Thanks
    Reviews

Also, hugs for you waiting. You really deserve a sticky one.