Closed Thread
Page 40 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Congratulations Sevven!!! Hope it is snuggling in tight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Congratulations Sevven! That's great news.

Mumsical, sucks about the moving on your own, but HOW ADORABLE is your little one!!

Good luck Button, I hope you get all the info you want/need from FS.

Got fx for you rainbow, been on bubhub for a long time and I've followed you around (Not in a stalking sense!) and really wish for you to get your sticky bub.

AFM- CD6 so nothing exciting happening here. I hope DH doesn't lose his s drive right around O time again! Kind of sucks that he doesn't have a very high libido Normally it's not such a big deal but make's it hard to TTC when you can't time it correctly.
    butterfly i have the same issue! i gave up trying last night when i came to bed butt naked and started kissing dh only to have him roll over and say 'goodnight'.. i dont usually come to bed in the nud btw.

ugghh! i practically have to jump on top of him before he clicks onto any hinting.. no matter how obvious i am.

during our fertile week i have found i have to tell him in advance.. we are dtd on this night.. this night.. twice here etc - he is ok then.. at least he knows what i am getting at when im rubbing him up and down in bed. lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

1979nic  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SEVVEN- whooo- hooooo!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Congratulations Sevven! Thats great news! Im loving being back on here following everyones journey again. AFM well AF is due today but no sign yet. Boobs are still sore, hormones are crazy not sure if I want to yell, cry or just go back to bed and my 2 friends think I am pregnant which makes it worse. I did another internet cheapy test this morning but bfn again so I give up. Everyone keeps saying...stop stressing about it it will happen. Im not stressing about it. I do the maybe baby and dtd every 2nd day and hope for the best but when you want a bfp and you get a bfn its hard not to get down. Why cant people understand that. My life is on hold for this baby and Im getting over it.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using BubHub
    "Don't stress and it will happen" is a really silly thing to say to someone who it TTC. They obviously don't know the pain that TTC brings with it. I just wanted to chime in and say I feel your pain. I spent 12 months looking at BFN's and each one was as hard as the last one! My life was also put on hold for 12 months as TTC completely consumed me.

I have no advice how to stop this from happening but just wanted to give you

It's the hardest thing in the world to want something so bad and have no control over getting it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your BFP Sevven!!!

Bubbles - wow 2 weeks??? My FS said 2-3 days max!!

Mumsical - congrats on the new house. Your DS is very cute, I miss that age! Hope your DH gets better soon and you get a break xx

Rainbow - not long to go!! I would test that morning but thats just me. I dont want to be a blubbering mess when they call (especially if Im at work) so I like to be prepared). Thats just me though.

Butterfly - my DH has an extremely low libido too. If I get to bd 2x around O its a good month.. (this month only once as usual.....) Makes it really hard. He's even worse now that we have diagnosed fertility issues because his idea is "why bother?" Thanks DH....

Mumofprincess - Have you done a FRER? I know what you mean about life being on hold. Ive been living like that but this month decided too bad, Im moving on!! I hope you get your BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Wow Sevven huge congrats!! Tell us more later

Just want to say a big thank you to J for continuing to pop in here with her great advice, professional opinion and just plain loveliness x. You also remember so many random details about everyone - I am sure you are a fabulous Doctor
    Thank you!! You have made my morning
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumsical - congrats on your new house. What a cutie!

Rainbow - FX for you!!

MWL and Butterfly- That must be so hard!

Mumofprincess - Huge hugs! I hope you get your BFP today! Try a frer!!

AFM - Thank everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Yes J we all love you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I got my first EVER positive OPK last night (I was so excited I was waving it around in my DP's face yelling I AM OVULATING!!!) think I scared him a little

Now (I apologise if TMI) we DTD Tuesday night (8th) Wednesday night (got the positive then) and again this morning...

Just wondering the time period of when I stop ovulating. I think I read earlier in the forum to DTD for three nights?

Thank you all

and Congrats again Sevven!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Yes J we all love you xx
    Thank you Channy! I feel you are my sisters, and I don't want my sisters to be misinformed and stressed by evil "Dr Google"!!! I want you all to have informed decision-making available to you.
    J xx.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (11-01-2013),ChannyV  (10-01-2013)