Closed Thread
Page 4 of 149 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    It is horribly hard, and I think shopping centres, daycare and Medicare offices are the worst places. I don't think you ever "get over it", but for me the passage of time and lots of tears made it easier. Plus, talking about how you feel, and having those feelings validated. Because they are valid.
    J xx.
    Thanks J. I think Im finding it extra hard because I didnt feel this way with the last m/c. I had so much going on that I was able to just block it out and move on so I think its a double whammy of emotions now.. I know in time the pain will get easier, it just feels at the moment that the only thing that will heal my heart is another BFP, yet I have to take time off from ttc.......... That and knowing I should have been announcing to family on Xmas day, so Im dreading Xmas now. Its going to be a tough Xmas for my family as it will be the first one my Gran isnt at (she has just gone in to nursing care, been very unwell and now doesnt recognise me and most of my family) so this would have been a little moment of happiness everyone needs right now. Thanks so much to you guys and friends of mine who have been a listening ear, its really what is keeping me sane at the moment!!

oooh good luck dipzel!!!

Wasnt someone on here friends with Rainbow on FB?? Cant remember who....

Button - bummer to hear AF showed up

Miss X - I have the same absurd thoughts. Its all part of the process I think!!

Channy - yay!! Good work on the weight loss!!! Im trying to eat as healthy as I can cos I know Christmas will be a blow-out (Im going to enjoy eating and drinking whatever I want!!) then going to go hard-core in Jan to give my body a fresh start for ttc next year. We (and I think Tormy is trying to lose weight) will have to keep each other motivated

Squiggs - fx you get a Xmas BFP (along with Shelby)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (20-12-2012),shelby27  (20-12-2012),Three Little Birds  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    60 is not old!...My Mum is 60, and works full-time in a busy hospital (she's a health professional too, but not a doctor). She does cardio and weights at the gym 3 times a week, and is fitter than most people in their 30s. My Dad is 65 and also works full-time, and is very active.
    Only problem with this is they are barely around to be "grandparents", and they don't see Oscar much.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Found u.
    How are you going?

Are you friends with Rainbow on FB? How's she going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you everyone for your well wishes, feeling a bit better today and taking the kids out to a picnic so just going to focus on them Merry xmas and fx you all get your BFP'S xx

Thanks
    Reviews

What a day! My hubby broke his ankle this morning and is now sporting an impressive cast. He is a doctor so not sure how he is going to manage working shifts in the ED when getting from the door to the couch is a mission pfft. Can i just say that he makes a TERRIBLE patient!

Thread 6 wow! Ive also been wondering about Rainbow - her second cycle must be over now, hopefully she is pushing on and 3rd time lucky.

Im 4dpo and time is dragging.., ive decided i am going to test Xmas day - i will only be 9dpo but last month i got a faint positive so will give it a shot

Bubbles - stupid AF . 2013 has your name on it.

Suiggs - have fun and good luck catching that eggie. Oh and yes - this apartment is serviced and loving it

MissX - so true about not knowing their story, i often look at pregnant women and assume they've got it easy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is showing. FRER gave me a BFN. M out ladies. all the best to everyone still waiting for bfp's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Mumsical!! Your poor DH. And more importantly - poor you!! No seriously, I hope he is ok and it heals quickly

Ah bummer ExpectantMum

Well I have scrubbed my house from top to bottom today. Even mopped the whole place. Go me!! Never get to do that when DD is here or when Im working.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear af showing expectant mum..time to enjoy some wines and bubbly over xmas and hope next yr will bring you some luck too

Yeah Im only patient because dp reminded me of all the other times I tested and got a bfn and how disappointed I was!

Lastnight I ate some smoked mackerel for dinner then was all worried that maybe I shouldn't have eaten it..was from a deli as well are there certain foods we should avoid in the tww?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dipzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    AF is showing. FRER gave me a BFN. M out ladies. all the best to everyone still waiting for bfp's.
    Bugger ExpectantMum have some glasses of wine and take care of yourself

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Mumsical and Tormy- I hope your boys are ok and on the mend soon!

Expectant- sorry to hear AF showed up. At least you don't have to watch what you eat and drink over the next week. Small consolation, I know.

AFM- just ran out of tape for wrapping so now I have to brave the shops and get more! Three rolls was apparently not enough. I was even trying to avoid a Woolies run this weekend. Ack!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (21-12-2012)