Closed Thread
Page 38 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Okay ladies i need help - if anyone can help of J if you're around!?

I had my implanon removed Dec 2012 and I haven't had a period since but my DP and I have been TTC straight away and I have noticed that in the past couple of days my cervix is VERY tender... When i checked my cervix it was tender to touch as well as when we DTD last night it was quite sore (sorry if TMI!) I was wondering what it could mean? I googled it and it just says either you're pregnant or about to ovulate.... but I've had no AF??

Thanks!! starting to really worry!!
    After implanon is removed, the oestrogen drug falls to zero within a week, and most women ovulate in the first month. I assume you've taken a HPT? I would say you are "re-establising" your hormonal baselines, and hence gearing up to ovulate. This takes varying time, depending on how long the implanon was in situ. You have a few options; charting BBT to give you some idea of what your cycle is doing (easy, free), OPKs twice-daily, (if you can afford it!), or wait until your period arrives and count off as CD1.
    Just one thought...are you very tender in your lower pelvis, particularly your cervix, and do you have any offensive smelling discharge, or feel unwell within yourself? This would be unrelated to the Implanon removal, but a uterine infection really should be excluded...a swab via your GP will suffice.
    Good luck,
    J x.
    Last edited by J37; 10-01-2013 at 05:30.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (09-01-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

My boobs are so sore today.

Also I've had really fast heart rates usually that will wake me in the night or from a nap. Any ideas J?

I have SVT, very mild, but never had this many episodes of tachycardia in a week. Is it the heat maybe? Could it possibly have anything to do with pregnancy? I'm 11dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks shadowangel and J!
    Just took a OPK and it was positive!!! So guessing I am ovulating and my body is returning to normal!

No offensive discharge or anything to alarm me that it could be an infection. Had my implanon for bit over 4 years...

Super happy I got a positive result with the OPK!! Looks like a lot of baby dancing for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    My boobs are so sore today.

Also I've had really fast heart rates usually that will wake me in the night or from a nap. Any ideas J?

I have SVT, very mild, but never had this many episodes of tachycardia in a week. Is it the heat maybe? Could it possibly have anything to do with pregnancy? I'm 11dpo.
    My boobs remained sore from the moment I implanted (they are always sore post-ovulation). If you are pregnant, your progesterone would be increasing rapidly by now, and potentially be triggering periods of SVT. This is purely speculation, Rainbow...keep calm!
    J x.
    Last edited by J37; 10-01-2013 at 05:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Thanks J! Wasn't sure if I should ask my doc!

I've had sore boobs since 5dpo, but the crinone didn't effect them last cycle.

The SVT I haven't had in any other cycles.

My cervix is not feeling promising, but I have heard everywhere to not go by cervix as it varies after O and in early preg for every woman.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi ladies. We have our fs appointment tomorrow. Can you tell me what I can expect?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lots of questions about your lifestyle, blood tests and referrals for other tests! And a vague plan of further action!

Good luck! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MCB! Time to get BDing!!

Rainbow - Im throwing a bucketload of baby dust your way, FX!!!

Button - yep lots of questions about yourself and DH. History, may weight you, blood tests, referrals etc. My advice - Ask LOTS of questions!!! Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes good one Tormy, I forgot that. They will most probably get DH to do a Sperm Analysis. From memory (it was waaaay back in early 2009) my 1st appt they booked me on to do a "tracking cycle" (had to wait for AF then they monitor for 1 natural cycle) to check your levels etc. I had a HSG done (tube dye test) and they checked my AMH levels (which they repeated when I went back last year because they were low ). They may get you to do a tracking cycle too (not all do though) - it will involve regular blood tests to check levels and ultrasounds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

That's great thanks ladies! Dh has done 2 sperm tests and both came back really low. But I just read something on the info the fs sent me - apparently gps give wrong info on how long you have to abstain before giving a sa. Dh was told to abstain for 2 weeks both times. And fs documents say no more than 2-5 days otherwise spermies begin to die!! Maybe his results won't be as bad as we think!