Closed Thread
Page 36 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Thanks ladies. Im so sorry to have vented it all was just feeling very low and knew you ladies would help pick me up.
    J37 thats exactly what the ob said! I have to have Clexane injections as soon as I get a bfp. He wants me back in the Maternal Fetal Medical Unit in a day of my bfp so I have to test and cant leave it. I just get so angry about not being pregnant anymore but I really hope Clexane works. He also said he will do weekly scans so on a plus side i get to see bubs alot...down side Im scared of needles! How are you going anyway?
    I have everything crossed for all you other lovely ladies too. I hope Jan if not Feb gives you BFP

Sent from my GT-P5110 using BubHub
    Clexane needles are so fine, you can barely feel them. In combination with baby aspirin, your next BFP has a much, much greater chance of staying sticky! I would look as that as an excitement to look forward too!
    J.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Dear Shelby, always here, optimistic and supportive. We love her. Your hubby is FIFO yes? I just look at the photo of your son, and think...he needs a playmate!! We will get him one. Like Oscar, hopefully with little brother or sister on board!
    Thinking of you.
    J x.
    Morning J thanks you!
    DH is home at the moment working locally for the next few months, yay. I would love to try clomid but not sure if I'm a good candidate for it. J do you know what your having? I think it's a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Morning J thanks you!
    DH is home at the moment working locally for the next few months, yay. I would love to try clomid but not sure if I'm a good candidate for it. J do you know what your having? I think it's a girl.
    I wont find out til 23rd at 20-week scan, but my 12-week scan seems to indicate a girl. After a toddler son, girls scare me!! Weird hey!
    I have little boys "figured" out now.
    You?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I wont find out til 23rd at 20-week scan, but my 12-week scan seems to indicate a girl. After a toddler son, girls scare me!! Weird hey!
    I have little boys "figured" out now.
    You?
    Me what? What would I like? A girl but would love a BFP first lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    SHADOW- I hope so! I really do want us to be pregnant but I am getting worried that I am losing interest because it is evident it isn’t as easy as I thought- I’m hopeful its just an ‘off’ month. I was so naïve with DS6. I am pretty sure I announced my BFP from the rooftops without even a second of forethought that MC’s happen and I am not exempt. So it’s a big reality check right now going through all the trials of ttc. My O pain is pretty clear also. Another reason it makes it hard to have a relaxed month when you cant unlearn all your bodies indicators.

Squiggs – I am sorry! I hope that lonely little FRER gives you the news you are searching for next month. Xxx

Shelby- Tis the month of love so start shaving your legs and waxing your bikini line.. time to get your sexy on!

Sevven – sounds promising! I am so horribly impatient. Its hard when you are waiting for such exciting news. But I have all my fingers and toes crossed that it gets darker and you can celebrate your BFP on the weekend! X

MumofP – I am so sorry to hear of your TTC experience. On one hand it must be nice to have some answers and direction on how to resolve the issues, but it doesn’t take away from the frustration and heartache of losing a bub that would be so well loved. I heard a quote I thought was quite apt… ‘Any man can father a child.. it takes a very special man to be a step dad and make room in their heart for them as if they were your own’ ♥

MrsLA – I would love to share a pic. I will take a few on the weekend at a party we are going to.. If I am going to flaunt myself online I might wait till I get my makeup done properly too. Lol! Sucks u cant sneak away for a drink at lunch. I don’t imagine that would go down well. DH asked me about the wine and my new regular caffeinated drinks.. he didn’t understand why I was ‘throwing in the towel’ on all my new good habits. But im kind of pee’d off at the world and myself. Not enjoying a glass of wine and caffeine once a week didn’t make a scrap of difference to my MC but it sure made me cranky and feel I was missing out on my life a little. So back to living like a normal person and I will change my habits once I am UTD. I know we haven’t been trying for all that long compared to others but I am already sick of putting my life on hold. Three months of no caffeine and wine didn’t do squat for me and TTC so I will embrace it and move on! Ps… I work in graphic design and marketing.. so I am pretty sure I got MORE creative after the wine.

Waiting - There is a tonne of easy circle skirts tutorials online.. there isn’t so much a pattern as a few measurements depending on who the skirt is for. But I found this one that super cute and a little different…
    http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2012/11...cle-skirt.html

Michelle – fingers crossed for you! I hope its your BFP!!! Xx

To everyone!!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (09-01-2013),MrsLA  (09-01-2013),mumofprincess  (10-01-2013),shelby27  (09-01-2013),Three Little Birds  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

MWL- I so hear u about changing ur life not making any difference and I work in graphics and marketing too so will enjoy my wine til I get a BFP! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

MWL- I so hear u about changing ur life not making any difference and I work in graphics and marketing too so will enjoy my wine til I get a BFP! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    DH asked me about the wine and my new regular caffeinated drinks.. he didn’t understand why I was ‘throwing in the towel’ on all my new good habits. But im kind of pee’d off at the world and myself. Not enjoying a glass of wine and caffeine once a week didn’t make a scrap of difference to my MC but it sure made me cranky and feel I was missing out on my life a little. So back to living like a normal person and I will change my habits once I am UTD. I know we haven’t been trying for all that long compared to others but I am already sick of putting my life on hold. Three months of no caffeine and wine didn’t do squat for me and TTC so I will embrace it and move on!
    My thoughts EXACTLY at the moment. Im trying to be as good as possible (in regards to eating,exercising etc) but Im sick of putting my life on hold. So, the occasional wine and caffiene have been introduced in to my life. And I have to say... I feel much less stressed for it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay ladies i need help - if anyone can help of J if you're around!?

I had my implanon removed Dec 2012 and I haven't had a period since but my DP and I have been TTC straight away and I have noticed that in the past couple of days my cervix is VERY tender... When i checked my cervix it was tender to touch as well as when we DTD last night it was quite sore (sorry if TMI!) I was wondering what it could mean? I googled it and it just says either you're pregnant or about to ovulate.... but I've had no AF??

Thanks!! starting to really worry!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I was under the impression that AF follows ovulation, so it's possible to ovulate before you get AF.