Closed Thread
Page 32 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh waiting, some people are so insensitive. Its hard enough fielding the "Time for #2" comments when you are actively preventing, let alone when TTC.

I had this conversation with one of my mums friends (Who thought my mum was visiting us over new years so came around to see her) She said my DS is almost 2, im running out of time and need to start thinking about giving him a sibling!! She of all people should know that TTC is hard! Her Daughter (my childhood BFF) has been TTC #1 for almost 10yrs with no success and no answers...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Mumsical, I am really sorry your DH is being so tough with the FS. My hubby wasn't exactly thrilled and said it'll happen when it's ready. I said to him that it was important for me and would help me stress less if I could just have a chat. He was sweet with that and got it. Especially after my miscarriage - I think it got a but real for him then
    I really have no advice - but just wanted to send a hug to you lovely. I know it is something you would want to do with him, but if it helps just you, would you see the FS by yourself or take a friend/family member?
    Atleast you could some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

AF arrived this morning so will give this month a good crack

Thanks
    Reviews

Go get 'em Channy!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    Hey mumsical. Let me know what fs says. I booked an appointment today but it's not till march. Only tried one doc that my friend uses so not sure if I could've found someone else sooner. I think I'll get this one and another 2 cycles in before then so all going well I'll have to cancel!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Noty- have you seen your GP for a referral due to tests or did you just make your apt on your own? Sorry, can't remember if it was you or Mumsical who already had tests done on yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Missx - you are a sweetie x. DH wont be coming to the appt. its very hard for him to get time off work (Doc) and i asked them if he need be there and they said no. I will take his sperm analysis results with me. I doubt they will want to re-test as his results are very high so no drama. I think the buck lies with me so he would only be needed if they had to collect from him I guess.... Hopefully we fall soon. At this stage there is no reason why we shouldnt - just that it has been 11 cycles already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Just wondering did anyone find first AF after mc ultra painful? I have had really easy AFs since coming off BC, not real heavy and pretty much no pain but today I literally want to vomit from cramps

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No AF just yet but I've started spotting which isn't usual. I'm pretty much figuring I'm out this month. So, onto next month! I've booked in with my GP next week and a naturopath this week to start to get some outside help. I've also told DH to be ready for DTD every 2 days regardless of how we feel that day. He's only more than happy to oblige. He's a bit frustrated by the waiting as well. I think he got excited when I was late. He keeps saying, "who knew this would be so hard? We'd be halfway through the pregnancy if we fell the first month. We just need more sex!" God love him!

Sorry AF showed Channy & Shelby. Hopefully Februrary will be fabulously fertile for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical, Good luck with the FS. fx for all good news! (or even better a bfp this month)

Noty, fx you have to cancel your fs appointment. how long have you been ttc (I'm sure I have read it before, but have a memory like a sieve)

waiting, some people are so insensitive, and have no concept of what they are saying might make someone feel. As if a funeral is not hard enough as it is I constantly have people asking me when we will have a baby, everyone knows I would have had one years ago if DH had of agreed, but he is only just agreed (since we got married) that the timing is right.
    Only 1 or 2 close friends know that we are ttc, but everyone else just nags and pushes. Every time i get off the phone from my dad he says "bye, now go make me grandbabies" and MIL is the worst! she says "just do what I did and jump him at the right time, you know your body, just don't tell him what your doing" This is about her own son!!!!!! Im sorry MIL, I am not as deceitful as you are!!!!
    Channy, good luck in Fab Fertile Feb I cant help you with af after mc though, I hope she Pi$$es off and you feel much better really soon.

Squiggs, Sorry af arrived. at least DH is cooperative lol, let us know how you go with the naturopath. I think that if no success this month I may try acupuncture, I have heard lots of good things

Rainbow, my fingers, toes, and everything else are crossed for you!!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Thanks

Sorry to hear about AF showing up Channy, shelby and squigg

AFM- Soooore boobs, but it's probably the Crinone!

Had a big glob of stretchy CM last night, while scooping out residual crinone. Like EWCM, but not clear? Weird. Haven't seen any today, but then I only noticed this because my fingers was up there (TMI, sorry!)

That's about it. Few little O like cramps on and off since about 6dpo.

But I've had all of this in my unsuccessful cycle too (except the CM) so I'm not reading too much into it. Wish I could sleep on my stomach though, but my boobs hurt too much for that